Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A duece in the urnial

United States

A duece in the urnial

Just need to vent.

That is the title of the south park 9/11 conspiracy theory episode. I watched it last week and I started looking at 9/11 again.
    I have been youtubing 9/11 latley and most of the videos are on conspiracy.
    Am I one of the only people who believe what was reported is actually what happened?

Controlled demolition charges. I understand that it takes a few weeks to set up these charges, if I worked in a building where people are bringing in explosives a for a few weeks and lining the buildinn with them I would probally be hunting for a new place of employment.

Government jets crashing into the buildings. The footage is pretty clear, if not the reported planes, where did the planes and passengers go? I know, all government employees.

Pentagon was a missle attack you say? There is footage of a plane hitting the building and airplane debri was recovered.

flight 93 landed safly in cleveland? There is a huge hole in the ground with engines and black boxes.

I don't know why people feel the need to believe this crap. Its getting too damn rendy to hate your country,

Where are these planes and wha did the government have to gain by covering this up? Kill the US economy and justify going into Iraq?

How much oil have we seen? how much profit have we seen?

I am sick of self hating americans, move to guam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbOzSeu6sJA
    Last edited by Tied2thetracks; 16-Feb-2007 at 07:43 PM.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Super Moderator

UK
    I genuinely believe what happened is what actually happened.

People saying "oh, it shouldn't have fallen down from a plane cos they tested it" - yeah, in theory - with smaller planes, the difference between reality and theory can be vast.

Indeed, I really do believe that what we saw was how it happened. At 'best' the conspiracy goes as far as the US gubment didn't act on intelligence to 'inspire a situation' that they could use to their advantage, in a weird way every administration 'needs a tragedy' ... but like I said, that's about as far as any 9/11 'conspiracy' could possibly go I say.

The South Park episode nailed it on the head, and conspiracy theorists are just wishful thinkers, sometimes you know what? - SH*T HAPPENS...mystery solved.

Kazakhstan
    i hate 9/11 conspiracy theories. i think it did happen due to some incompetence and a bit of leaving-a-few-gates-open on the bush/clinton admin's part, but there's no way they set it up.

did you know there are actually some people in far off parts of the world who believe it didnt actually happen, full stop!? nutters.

loose change was a load of crap too.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    Just need to vent.

That is the title of the south park 9/11 conspiracy theory episode. I watched it last week and I started looking at 9/11 again.
    I have been youtubing 9/11 latley and most of the videos are on conspiracy.
    Am I one of the only people who believe what was reported is actually what happened?

Controlled demolition charges. I understand that it takes a few weeks to set up these charges, if I worked in a building where people are bringing in explosives a for a few weeks and lining the buildinn with them I would probally be hunting for a new place of employment.

Government jets crashing into the buildings. The footage is pretty clear, if not the reported planes, where did the planes and passengers go? I know, all government employees.

Pentagon was a missle attack you say? There is footage of a plane hitting the building and airplane debri was recovered.

flight 93 landed safly in cleveland? There is a huge hole in the ground with engines and black boxes.

I don't know why people feel the need to believe this crap. Its getting too damn rendy to hate your country,

Where are these planes and wha did the government have to gain by covering this up? Kill the US economy and justify going into Iraq?

How much oil have we seen? how much profit have we seen?

I am sick of self hating americans, move to guam.
    I believe that what was reported was pretty much what happened.
    howvere I believe the conspiracy (not actually a consirpacy) was the administration being totally incompetent and interested only in plans for an Iraq invasion. Thats pre 9 11. And thats a fact.

I watched building 7 collapse, on TV, and thought it was weird at the time, though I figure its from impact convulsions from the 2 towers falling. Having been to the towers many, many times I have to believe that all the theorists have no idea how truly huge the area was. They were like 2 mountains surrounded by smaller mountains.

People have seen much profit from Iraq and 9 11 , just not you and me.

According to Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers it was you responsibility to mistrust your government.
    From the recent behavior of it, how could you not.

And Guam is a protectorate, so you would still, on a de facto basis, be in the US and under US gov jurisdiction and control.

People dont hate them selves and America, they hate the hipocracy, lies and the lost opportunity and ideal of America.

The Gov has done so many underhanded things that many believe they are literally capable of anything. Whose fault is that?

A constant state of war brings people together behind a leader who has a manufactured cult of personality and makes it possible to do any kind of activity in the name of National Security. Nazi's did it, Stalin, North Korea and, by golly, the US.

We dont get free oil but Exxon makes the biggest profits in '06 of any company in history.

hating your country is saying you want to burn it down and kill everyone.
    Thinking ones gov is full of crap is hating or mistrusting deeply the gov is...

Not the same,
    at all.

Mistrusting and questioning the gov is the Birthright of every American. Being Un American is denting those that right. If you cant dissent, Why Exist at all?
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    The govenment made mistakes(plenty of them} I'm nowhere near saying that they let this happen or saying that it was an excuse for Iraq. Iraq was bad intel and jumping the gun. I'm sick of Iraq but I still stand behind it until the USA wins. The savages in the middle east as a whole are responsible for 9/11 and I will trust the people with more information than the public to make the right choices.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Lord Howe Island

but be carefull...

Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    I believe that what was reported was pretty much what happened.
    howvere I believe the conspiracy (not actually a consirpacy) was the administration being totally incompetent and interested only in plans for an Iraq invasion. Thats pre 9 11. And thats a fact.

I watched building 7 collapse, on TV, and thought it was weird at the time, though I figure its from impact convulsions from the 2 towers falling. Having been to the towers many, many times I have to believe that all the theorists have no idea how truly huge the area was. They were like 2 mountains surrounded by smaller mountains.

People have seen much profit from Iraq and 9 11 , just not you and me.

According to Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers it was you responsibility to mistrust your government.
    From the recent behavior of it, how could you not.

And Guam is a protectorate, so you would still, on a de facto basis, be in the US and under US gov jurisdiction and control.

People dont hate them selves and America, they hate the hipocracy, lies and the lost opportunity and ideal of America.

The Gov has done so many underhanded things that many believe they are literally capable of anything. Whose fault is that?

A constant state of war brings people together behind a leader who has a manufactured cult of personality and makes it possible to do any kind of activity in the name of National Security. Nazi's did it, Stalin, North Korea and, by golly, the US.

We dont get free oil but Exxon makes the biggest profits in '06 of any company in history.

hating your country is saying you want to burn it down and kill everyone.
    Thinking ones gov is full of crap is hating or mistrusting deeply the gov is...

Not the same,
    at all.

Mistrusting and questioning the gov is the Birthright of every American. Being Un American is denting those that right. If you cant dissent, Why Exist at all?
    Webster's defines Treason and Sedition as:

Treason:
    trea·son
    Pronunciation: \ˈtrē-zən\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English tresoun, from Anglo-French traisun, from Latin tradition-, traditio act of handing over, from tradere to hand over, betray — more at traitor
    Date: 13th century
    1 : the betrayal of a trust : treachery
    2 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
    -- -----------------------------------

Sedition:

sedition

Main Entry: se·di·tion
    Pronunciation: \si-ˈdi-shən\
    Etymology: Middle English sedicioun, from Anglo-French sediciun, from Latin sedition-, seditio, literally, separation, from sed-, se- apart + ition-, itio act of going, from ire to go — more at secede, issue
    Date: 14th century
    : incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

---------------------------------------------------------------

Both crimes are punishable by fines, imprisonment, and ultimatly death.
    War to the knife...the knife to the hilt.
    The end is f*cking nigh!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by tju1973 View Post
    Webster's defines Treason and Sedition as:

Treason:
    trea·son
    Pronunciation: \ˈtrē-zən\
    Etymology: Middle English tresoun, from Anglo-French traisun, from Latin tradition-, traditio act of handing over, from tradere to hand over, betray — more at traitor
    Date: 13th century
    1 : the betrayal of a trust : treachery
    2 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
    -------------------------------------

Sedition:

sedition

Main Entry: se·di·tion
    Pronunciation: \si-ˈdi-shən\
    Etymology: Middle English sedicioun, from Anglo-French sediciun, from Latin sedition-, seditio, literally, separation, from sed-, se- apart + ition-, itio act of going, from ire to go — more at secede, issue
    Date: 14th century
    : incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

---------------------------------------------------------------

Both crimes are punishable by fines, imprisonment, and ultimatly death.
    Are you implying that I am guilty of treaon and Sedition by saying The administartion is incompetent and Exxon made record profits?
    and by saying it is the duty of Americans to question the gov?
    If you are, that is a really wierd thing to say. And exxagerated to say the least. I could be put to death is wierd. If you saying I SHOULD, that is a dumb and fascist thing to say. Resistence by being aware and voting is not the same as Armed resisitance. How is Quoting fugging Thomas Jefferson treason? Unless I am in the Soviet Union.

If not, I dont really get what you are saying.

The govenment made mistakes(plenty of them} I'm nowhere near saying that they let this happen or saying that it was an excuse for Iraq. Iraq was bad intel and jumping the gun. I'm sick of Iraq but I still stand behind it until the USA wins. The savages in the middle east as a whole are responsible for 9/11 and I will trust the people with more information than the public to make the right choices.
    Its the love it or leave it stuff that bugs me, because people have different ideas of love. People who believe all the real outlandish conspriacy stuff are no different than sheep who believe everything authority tells them. Iraq had nothing to do with 9 11, y'know. You cant just kill everybody. I think a conflict should be focused. Like on... AFGHANISTAN!?!?!? In Iraq they should either do something novel or get out.
    Last edited by coma; 16-Feb-2007 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Afghan is being handled, just today they were talking troop increase (if murtha will allow it)

Why would anyone go into iraq for money? these are billionares, what dont they own that they can't buy? If they wanted somthing really nice I'm sure they quallify for a loan.

9/11 happened, if proper immigration controls were in place it may not have.

It will take a FEW more 9/11s to get the country to waken up.

I don't think anyone over here remembers 7/7.

capncnut
    It was a freaky event and some things don't quite add up but what happened happened. I hate all this 'Loose Change' s**t.

Undisclosed
    I hope Exxon/Mobile profits and stocks continue to rise. I just wish the stocks would split in half again.

United States
    I actually surpised by the responses here. I thought there would be a little more resistance to the US gov.

Right Wing me will even bend a little on flight 93 being shot down.
    Last edited by Tied2thetracks; 17-Feb-2007 at 06:27 PM.

United States
    Just need to vent.

What footage? The three-second footage that shows some white blob object on the right side of the screen for a milli-second and then an explosion?

Two, why wasn't the hole in the side of the building larger if it was a Boeing 757?

I'm not saying it was all a conspiracy, but don't always buy into what the media feeds you either.

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

United States
    I cant give you the excact link, it was found on m youtoube adventuers.
    It broke down the few seconds poinitn out parts of the plain in the short blurb before impact. It also showed wreckage. Things one could recognize as air plane parts.

If it wasn't a plane what happened to the flight?

While you are youtobimg check out the michael moore hates america clips.

Kazakhstan
    the pentagon was fishy. the footage of what happened had the wrong date and didnt actually show what happened. say the plane was a person and you were trying to convict it, you couldnt based on that tape.

also the hole is nowhere big enough for what i thought it would look like - based on the holes i saw in the more sturdy structures of the twin towers, but yknow, i havent seen that many planes fly into buildings, so who knows - and if it didnt happen, where did the hijacked plane supposedly used & it's passengers go?

however, despite what i said before, i DO believe that that other plane was shot down by the government. and fair play to them, it's what i would have done.

id just like to underline - I BELIEVE MUSLIM TERRORISTS DOWNED THE TOWERS!
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    I cant give you the excact link, it was found on m youtoube adventuers.
    It broke down the few seconds poinitn out parts of the plain in the short blurb before impact. It also showed wreckage. Things one could recognize as air plane parts.

If it wasn't a plane what happened to the flight?

While you are youtobimg check out the michael moore hates america clips.

now see thats the most plausible cus you could just dump plane parts and even then its a stretch.
    and dont get me started on meichal moore, he's a frikkin loser, he's the kinda problem you have in america today, i dont agree with a lot of george bushes choices whilst in power but that does not mean i agree with meichal moore either if you ever watch any of his movies the way he uses music and cuts to alter the view of something is abominable hes not a film maker hes a bigger hack than uwe boll, but the trouble is most americans i know dont get that i aint a bush fan and yet dont agree with moore, and thats the problem in modern america you either are with something or against something you cant say "well i have my own view and it doesnt really agree with either points but im sticking to it". and more people need to say that you dont need to box yourself into a group just be yourself and make your own views cus with any of the groups out there you wont agree with 100% cus its human nature that none of us think the same.