Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A duece in the urnial

Dying

Undisclosed
    Of course it's a conspiracy......and these guys discovered it.

http://killtown.911review.org/lonegunmen.html

Super Moderator

UK
    Liam, you're spot on:

i hate 9/11 conspiracy theories. i think it did happen due to some incompetence and a bit of leaving-a-few-gates-open on the bush/clinton admin's part, but there's no way they set it up.
    And lol, I thought Maddox's take on it all was great, also spot on. It's simply a case of sh*t happening, of mistakes being made across the board, of the daily breaks in security finally being taken advantage of by a bunch of scumbags who were trained and skilled - I think part of many conspiracy theories lies a sort of racism in the midst, as if it's completely impossible for some middle eastern folk to be funded and gain training - well, sorry numbnuts, it's possible and that's who carried it out.

I always find one thing in particular kind of "amusing". Someone saying "it was a missle" because they saw "no windows" - but you can't see windows on a plane that far away, especially one that has a silver paintjob reflecting the sunny September day off of it!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Don't forget that Elvis is alive and the moon landings took place somewhere in Nevada.

Seriously. Conspiracy Theorists just need to sit back and shut the hell up sometimes. They have every reason to speak up about their idiotic ideas but I have every reason to tell them they must be ****ing stupid if they believe half of that crap.

The US Goverment had nothing to do with 9/11. Yes, Bush is a complete moron. But it's not cool to blame Bush for 9/11. Let's say all conspiracy theories are true. If they could FAKE the moon landings, wouldn't it be possible to somehow FAKE a terrorist attack without wasting any lives (and without hiring talibans)?