Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Turner Classic Movies - Pre Selling Deadlands

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Reinforced? Big Staples? That sounds like 5 star accomodations right there.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    And it's gotta kick ass bold-type "This Way Up" label on it, now that's high market class.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    How Many can it sleep comfortably?
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Two at the moment, three if two of ya wanna get a bit Brokeback on one side ... but if I find another one round the back of Dixons I'll be able to make myself an extension.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I was just going to offer to send you the box containing my free copies of the film so you could start build an addition on to CHEZ MZ
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    He won't be interested unless the box is full of coovan.

"Because of acid, I now know that butter is way better than margarine. I saw through the bullsh*t. "

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    "Because of acid, I now know that butter is way better than margarine. I saw through the bullsh*t. "
    Hehehe. I was friend with this guy in High School. I did a sh!tload of acid in school and suddenly realized I couldnt stand him cause he was a phony. It was actually quite an epiphany
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Acid rules...

I would love to drop some and watch Deadlands.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Well wait for me! I'm still dragging a couple of fancy cardboard residences along the street that I chaffed from the back of Currys!

United States
    Don't worry, he'll be awake for a looooong while if he dropped acid, MZ.

I dunno if I could do that and watch Deadlands. That might freak me the hell out.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Pussy!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Maybe Lou is like one of my housemates back at Uni when they did mushrooms (I didn't, but I videotaped them instead ) ... we were watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and he got confused thinking it was The A-Team, so I set him right, to which he responded "f*ck if it had been The A-Team, my head would explode!!" ... and one of the other guys smacked off his tits on shrooms got scared by used toilet rolls and strawberries 'in his head'. ... as well as a Matrix poster, that freaked them out a bit, ha!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Pussy!
    Yeah, yeah, yeah - until you do it yourself, save me the comments.

MZ - now THAT is a typical mushroom/acid story! I can remember trippin' balls (acid, not shrooms) once and ended up in the parking lot of McDonalds with a female and male friend of mine. The girl looked around and I remember her saying "Why are we in the grocery store parking lot?" Of course, at this point, my friend and I had to look around real quick to make sure she wasn't right - when we realized we were in McDonalds parking lot (and there was no grocery store in sight), we busted out laughing for almost an hour 'cause she had no clue where the hell she was at. it was just one of those 'moments' you seem to never forget, no matter how long ago it was.

I have entirely too many of these kinds of stories to tell, so i'll just leave it at that.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, I love stories like that about people being wrecked on drink/drugs ... not hard drugs, cos they ain't funny, but stuff like shrooms or weed, that's just damn funny.

United States
    I saw day of the dead the day it came out on a wednesday at 1PM. I dropped a dose at about 10. I was peaking when I arrived with my bud. The whole "get a ticket, find a seat" was super odd, like a 711 at 3AM. I was super zooted. It was a real experince, seeing that crazy stuff in that movie, it literally felt like I was there. Thew whole end section blew my brains out. I could barely walk when it was over. When everbody got eaten I was like
    "AAAAAASSSSHHHDHDHHDH!"

I havent done it in many years, but it was fun while I was. I have a ton of strories from back then. While My neighborhood was bad, a lot of my buds lived in cracktown section with Male hustlers, Gangs of street dealers and abandoned now crack houses (This is Mid/late 80s). The street dealers, the guys who lean in cars, would approach us to give us beef and we would say the wierdest stuff to them. Not trying to be wierd, but trying to defuse the situation. we always got to skate. I think we freaked them out. Walking through the hood playing Angel Of Death on a boom box. Boarded up houses, burnt up cars, loads of hostile homies and 5 longhaired acid heads stepping around the garbage piles laughing our nuts off. The homeboys wee always like WTF. Instead of Beating our asses they just stared.

I draw a lot of comics and that is basically what many of them are about. I lived a really off the wall life as a kid.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers