Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turner Classic Movies - Pre Selling Deadlands

United States
    Great story, coma!

Yeah, i've had so many moments like that and the one I described it's scary to think about! I haven't done that stuff in a while (paper, not shrooms.. that's another story. lol) but man, if I could, I would in a heartbeat. It just makes for great stories if you're with people who have a level head.

Sorry Deej, looks like your thread literally became a 'trip down memory lane' (pun intended).

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Thats ok...

I have a story. 17 actually.

Anyway, my first time tripping I was doing sugar cubes with some buds from High School. Since I was the only one to own a car we all piled in and went down to Erie Blvd in Syracuse to hang out at the spot. I dropped one cube at 12:30 that night and for the next few hours i was on a tear. Well we decided to go to Denny's at about 5:00 in the morning and by this time I am peaking strong and I got a little rowdy and started a food fight with my friends in the Restaurant. Well 15 minutes later I was in handcuffs and on my way to the county jail for disturbing the peace. So I sat the remainder of my trip, coming down, in a jail cell waiting for my friends to bring my $100 cash bail.

What a night
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States

Now that is just wrong - and hilarious!

Although, if I was in jail and tripping, I think I might have a slight freak-out session. I dunno how you kept your cool.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Oh my friends in Syracuse still talk about that story, but the story that gets the most talk is my Christmas eve 1988 stunt of out running 22 Onondaga County Sherriff's, 6 Clay Township, and 13 State Police cars. The sad thing is I never intended to evade and elude. Some Dick in a red Fiero wanted to race me off the line at a stop light and I didn't bite the light turned he took off and I sat there. Well after a minute a got rolling and then further down the fiero guy backed off and waited for me to catch up. Going down the road a cop came flying up behind me and the Fiero. The fiero pulled over and I kept going, I didn't do anything, but he started coming after me so I gunned it and took off. From 1:45am til 3:21am I led those cops on a chase that went through Liverpool, baldwinsville, Camillus, Fayetteville, South Syracuse, Downtown, Back into Liverpool into Clay, then on some back road at 110 with no headlights into Oswego county where I finally lost them.

On my way home from oswego they stopped me the next morning and it took 5 cars to pull me over. I stopped when the first one pulled up behind me. I figured I would play stupid as they couldn't catch me anyway so I figured I was in the clear... I was wrong. They knew my car and knew me. (I was the only one with a midnight Blue IROC-Z that sounded like a stock car. So needless to say I lost my license for 8 years for that stunt.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Fiero AND an IROC. heh. Wow, thats some real 80s stuff there. People used to say IROC stood for "Italian Retard Out Cruisn'" Outrunning cops is nuts. I am flabbergasted at that one. I tried to ditch cops before the lights, but nothing like that.

One thing I like about HPOTD is nobody starts screaming OFF TOPIC! I like meandering posts.

Around 91 I did a bunch of liquid. Me and my boy deciding to go bike riding in Manhattan around 4AM. Were peaking, Its Sunday Night so there no traffic. We go all the way down to the twin towers. We stop and lay down smack inbetween and look up. The towers look a thousand feet tall. Theres nobody anywhere around. A disembodied voice says "And thena multilated cow washed up on the beach" We both heard it so it was real and probably just a bouncing echo. we both get the giggles bad. the 15 minute gigles. Suddenly a Golf cart almost runs over my face. Its some douch security and we get thrown out

That haloween, triipin again. I am walking down 11th avenue and I get bombared with about 100 eggs from roof tops. I run...
    Strait into a pack of Transvestite prostitutes. One big one gets pissed and goes to take a swing at me . I run back intot he egg gauntlet.
    I am startingto freak out cause I mixed up the sugar cubes and took about 6 drops. I take refuge under an awning, I look in a store window and see my reflection. I forgot I was dressed as a Zombie Jesus (pre futurama) and I got an Acid induced catholic guilt and ripped the costume off. I run back to my dorm building, ducking people the whole way. A girl shows up in my room so I try to get laid. She calls me an asshole and leaves. I then spend four hours breaking pencils apart and making a wierd pencil pattern on the floor. A week later I saw a picture of Myself my friend took and I looked scary. Bugged out, screaming blood red eyes. What a total nightmare
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    "egg gauntlet"

Too funny.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    That haloween, triipin again. I am walking down 11th avenue and I get bombared with about 100 eggs from roof tops. I run...
    Strait into a pack of Transvestite prostitutes. One big one gets pissed and goes to take a swing at me . I run back intot he egg gauntlet.
    I am startingto freak out cause I mixed up the sugar cubes and took about 6 drops. I take refuge under an awning, I look in a store window and see my reflection. I forgot I was dressed as a Zombie Jesus (pre futurama) and I got an Acid induced catholic guilt and ripped the costume off. I run back to my dorm building, ducking people the whole way. A girl shows up in my room so I try to get laid. She calls me an asshole and leaves. I then spend four hours breaking pencils apart and making a wierd pencil pattern on the floor. A week later I saw a picture of Myself my friend took and I looked scary. Bugged out, screaming blood red eyes. What a total nightmare
    I say you had a good one man.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I say you had a good one man.
    If I wouldve got laid, it wouldve been. acid sex is the bomb
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    If I wouldve got laid, it wouldve been. acid sex is the bomb
    Damn right! Sometimes it's a bit 'strange' (depending on how spun you are) but it is indeed one of the more fun things i've ever done.

capncnut
    It was pretty hard to drag me away from the stereo when I was on acid. I would always look out of the window a lot too, I had to 'cos my dog used to psych me out all the time and kept winking at me.
    Last edited by capncnut; 24-Feb-2007 at 12:10 AM.