Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shredded on Other Forums...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmunch View Post
    Or the silent vampire classic Nosferatu (1921) scored by Type O Negative. dy knows. Cut the trailer to the beat of the music. I'm sure
    I HATE that band. They totally, totally suck and That Pete whatshisname is the hugest, gapingest asswipe on earth. He is, in person (like at a party etc) a egotistical rude buttmunch. I would say I hate him too, but that would imply I care.
    Thanks for bringing them up... NOT
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    I have just recently been directed to the forum over at Zombie Nation that is discussing your film, and I thought it was time for me to voice my own opinion on the subject matter. By making the assumption that the “flamers” regularly checks these forums I can presume that they will see what exactly it is that I have to say in regards to their various replies to your trailer, website, etc.

As far as your trailer and website go, the expression “constructive criticism” comes to mind. If you’re going to insult a piece of work, at least have the decency to tell the person how they can improve on it. Calling it “a low budget piece of ****” or “a joke” is just ridiculous, you’re providing no help to anyone, and you’re just spreading hate.

So please if you’re going to comment on something someone has made next time please provide an explanation on how it can be improved instead of making yourself look like an idiot.

As for your trailer and website, my personal opinion is that they look well done for what you had to work with and I cannot wait to see the finished product. Hopefully then people will be able to provide assessment beneficially in hopes that you will be able to become even better for your next film.

Italy

wow...

i leave for Italy and people start attacking LivingDeadBoy, trying to squash his happyness after completing what is obviously a dear and personal project to him. Well to all the Night07 haters, here is my educated response: F U C K Y O U A L L !!

LDB, it is obvious you are looking for your own filmmaking style, developing your own techniques, trying new things, experimenting, having fun and judging from escalation and your trailers, and most importantly..,. you are GETTING BETTER. Good for you, my undead loving brother! the fact that you used Night of the Living Dead as a remake is great because it will just piss off the haters that sit at their comp and do nothing but talk ****. and metal or not, a filmmaker can use whatever sound he ****ing wants for his own movie. personally i think metal and zombies make the perfect combo! throw in a little organ, whatever. every scene is different. all these assholes that bitch because zombie movies dont have scores that sound like goblin music are dumbasses. different music for different atmosphere, right?

i think your next project should be Dawn of Dead 08

peace from the old world.

United States
    I would like to address what andy posted

it is indeed wrong to insult them personally
    so I want to take this time
    to publically say I am sorry if iI insulted anyone there

if they dont like remakes . fine
    if they dont like heavy metal. fine
    if they dont like the teaser. fine

all I truly want is for them to
    see the film, then write wheter they liked
    it or not and why.

I ( and some other people) here are
    protective of reese and will defend him.
    But I know he doesnt want people to
    insult others because of him

So, lets wait for the movie
    and hopefully everyone will like it
    (impossible of course for everyone to like it, but
    one can hope)

OK reese

keep working

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    I would like to address what andy posted

it is indeed wrong to insult them personally
    so I want to take this time
    to publically say I am sorry if iI insulted anyone there

if they dont like remakes . fine
    if they dont like heavy metal. fine
    if they dont like the teaser. fine

all I truly want is for them to
    see the film, then write wheter they liked
    it or not and why.

I ( and some other people) here are
    protective of reese and will defend him.
    But I know he doesnt want people to
    insult others because of him

So, lets wait for the movie
    and hopefully everyone will like it
    (impossible of course for everyone to like it, but
    one can hope)

OK reese

keep working
    Yeah. Reese is cool.
    Haters can eat the didick

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Yess like Kor said lets watch the movie!!!! I cant wait to see it!!!
    Good Luck Reese I know it is going to be good!!!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    EDIT - somethign i should post, look up hellsing on zombie nation, yes thats me there too, with like 25 posts, that forum sucks balls, its allways just twogunbob and that jhon ****ing titor "the fastest man alive" bitching at everyone like ****ing cesear.
    in short screw that forum, i hate the damn place and havent been there for like a year at least, since it got hacked again anyway.
    Thanks for the mention. I appreciate that.

Rowsdower... Zap Rowsdower!

"I sensed that with my hair. My hair's an elaborate network of nerves, constantly processing information."

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    F**K Zombie-Nation. You think you got lambasted on there go read the Deadlands thread (they honestly made over 500 replies and it has 4000+ views) all for a film they say will suck ass.

They are just a bunch of lonely asswipes who have nothing better to do than bash other peoples work all while praising "Risen" which is being made by one of their own. Some of the stuff they bash i agree with 100%, but evenwhen i tried to defend your remake they just blew it off. of course I am not very popular over there , in fact i am down right loathed

Anyway, f**k'em don't listen to their bull**** and don't let it get to you. If you are happy with your film and you gave 100% who gives a sh!t what people think.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    If you are happy with your film and you gave 100% who gives a sh!t what people think.
    Word, bitch!

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    Just went over to ZN to check out the trailer for Risen. If it wasn't for the 5 or so pop ups that flashed on my screen, I might've actually been able to navigate my way to the actual forum where it's posted.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah that forum gets hacked all the time, another reason why i stopped visiting very quickly.

Undisclosed
    Every time I start to think you might be alright, Gary, you open your damned mouth and just spew all over the place trying to reopen old crap that is seriously in the past. This damned thread was dead as hell to you felt so wildly compelled to come back in to get some parting shot in.
    No one at the ZN has ever bad mouthed this forum. Indeed, I think JT and myself (the only people that ever post apparently ) shoot straight in our opines rather than circle jerk around each other with self-congratulatory backslapping. And no mention that the actual reviews of Deadlands themselves have been pretty even handed? I can rewrite my review to please you preset negative outlook, Gary, if it would make you happy.
    As for Risen... Dave Talbot and the various people that worked on the film don't even post there much anymore. In fact, after all the shilling nonsense they started their own forum as I understand it which also bad mouths Zombie-Nation.net for the things they started.

Gawd damn, Gary, sometimes I just don't get you.
    Last edited by TwoGunBob; 12-Mar-2007 at 08:17 PM.

Rowsdower... Zap Rowsdower!

"I sensed that with my hair. My hair's an elaborate network of nerves, constantly processing information."

Super Moderator

UK
    How about everyone shuts up on this issue, or I'm gonna close the thread, but it's preferable to just let things slide off on their own.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    dude i say close it, everyones had a say positive or not, anything else would jsut end up with a flame war.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    dude i say close it.
    Yeah, it's probably for the best.