Thread: Really dumb question

United States

Really dumb question

Did the original lead singer of Papa Roach kill himself? A friends girfriend told me that last week. I did a quick google of suicide and the band and all I found was song lyrics.

I'm not a fan of the band but I like to keep current on hos dead.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

capncnut
    Who told you that Jacoby Shaddix was dead (he is the original singer and has not left the band so I guess this is who you mean)? He's still alive, still fronts the group and Papa Roach are going on tour with Guns 'N Roses in the summer.

United States
    Thank you I couldnt find anything to the contrary online. A friends girlfriend told me this last week and I had a hard time believing it would go under my radar. She said dhe like dold papa roach and not the new stuff with the new guy. Shes is a total dumb box. She planned on having a child out while not married and is engaged, the date is when her boy friend finishes school, I think hes in year 4 of a 2 year degree.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Kazakhstan
    lol.

i wish coby dick would kill himself.

interesting fact - the original singer of no doubt killed himself, and backing singer gwen stepped in...
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

capncnut
    Safe to say that you're not a fan then.

Nor am I, I think Papa Roach suck. I saw them at Ozzfest and they weren't too bad but nah, shouty fake punk/metal bollocks ain't my style. They played hard but everyone was just chanting for Slipknot and telling them to "f**k off".

Kazakhstan
    lol nope, i no likey.i'm a speed metal type person tbh, i dont go for this rockin back and forth to a band business.

however out of the all the nu metal trash songs that were about back then, "last resort" did actually have a metally riff. they were better than LBizkit and LPark.

plus the singer had the decency to say in an interview once "i dropped the rapping thing because one day i just woke up and thought...wait...white people cant rap"
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE