Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies, Prepare your peepers!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Huescacho View Post
    You know that I haven't the english level of you, and told "very fat", because I thincked other expression...
    I am with my wife since 6 years ago, and we are very happy.
    Another expression for a big girl is "thick" that is usually used as a positive.
    Its cool, bro. I was trying to help so if you spoke English face to face you didnt seem like a bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    Well in America if you said "fat wife" you would get mean looks lol! We like to call big women "Plus Sized" or "BBW"
    I wonder if people are over reacting due to I am female. From what I remember a guy posted a fat cupid pole dancing and noone got upset. If I offended the big people of hpotd I am sorry
    BBW , forgot about that one.
    Im not offended. its was only a specifc comment that bugged me.
    Myself, I have the dated a range of women in race, size, ethnicity and unfortunately intelligence. I used to attract some real dumbasses. The problem was that I dealt with dumbells at all. But where I grew yp it was thickhead ignoramuses or nothing at all/
    Last edited by coma; 20-Feb-2007 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers