Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 conspiracies

Super Moderator

UK
    Of course, if you pull back the turtle neck and splash it around in the soapy water of a bath, you're sorted...and taking a whizz after sprouting a spoodge really helps.

Of course, a foreskin protects the end of your wang as well, rather than leaving it all exposed.

And Hellsing ... damn, your mate sounds like a complete retard, and hell yeah that video of a plane going into concrete - that's why the hole in the pentagon was like that, and that's why the crashed planes are mostly vanished in the crash - think about it, all that fuel and all that speed coming into contact with a solid surface/structure ... geez.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Don't believe the hype. The regimes in Tel Aviv, London and Washington D.C. have been compromised and the mainstream media has been infiltrated by the Mossad, the CIA and the MI-6. Just do a search for Operation: Mockingbird.

As a matter of fact, just today, an attorney that got to speak with Terry Nichols (Timothy McVeigh's cohort in the Murtha FBI building bombing in Oklohoma City) won a freedom of information case against the FBI and they were ordered to release 109 pages of documents concerning their knowlege of the bombing. Come to find out, criminal elements within the US government recruited McVeigh right out of the Army special forces. The FBI/CIA/ATF botched Waco, Ruby Ridge and also paid for McVeigh's training and bomb making skills.

Criminal elements in our intelligence services were responsible for Oklahoma City and there's substansial proof that they were behind 9/11 too. Face it, the US, England and Israel have been bought and paid for by the military industrial complex. We can't say Kennedy and Eisenhower didn't warn us either. We've only ourselves to blame for this tyranny.

All that defense build up, and the bloated pentagon budget, the ballooning of intelligence agencies, the dissemenation of fake news and propaganda that were turned outward during the cold war had no place to go but inward after the fall of the Soviet Union.
    Last edited by El_Hooligan; 22-Feb-2007 at 09:13 PM.

United States

Smegma?

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Both males and females produce smegma. In males smegma is produced and accumulates under the foreskin; in females it collects around the clitoris and in the folds of the labia minora.
    Its presence is less common and less noticeable in circumcised males.
    I thought that was a kind of cheese... How did this get to circumsion from 9.11 conspiracies? Geez what a "stretch" ...

Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    I watched the circucision episode yesterday. They claimed that it was Bull**** and that it had no positive functions, and only negative. They stated that uncircumsised guys had better sex.

But Wikipedia lists a number of researches that point that sexual pleasure is either unchanged or slightly better. All of them point towards the fact that the foreskin that cuts off loses some sensory nerves, which helps the circumsised guys in lasting longer since they're not as sensetive. Is THAT not a positive thing?
    I suppose then that Penn & Teller are uncircumsed then? Seems like vieled bragging to me.Of course this is an observation my wife has made .
    Last edited by DVW5150; 22-Feb-2007 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtothe3 View Post
    abstinance is the best policy.
    Youre kidding right? I fi waited for marriage I would literally be the 40 year old virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Both males and females produce smegma.... common and less noticeable in circumcised males.
    Thanks for Nothing
    Thats cause girls are clean and guys are...well..
    gross

Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    I'm not practicing safe sex... hell no!

Why?

I've been married for 11 years, and the wifes tubes are tied.

LC
    Raw Dog in the hizzy!~

Quote Originally Posted by El_Hooligan View Post
    Don't believe the hype. The regimes in Tel Aviv, London and Washington D.C. have been compromised and the mainstream media has been infiltrated by the Mossad, the CIA and the MI-6. Just do a search for Operation: Mockingbird.

As a matter of fact, just today, an attorney that got to speak with Terry Nichols (Timothy McVeigh's cohort in the Murtha FBI building bombing in Oklohoma City) won a freedom of information case against the FBI and they were ordered to release 109 pages of documents concerning their knowlege of the bombing. Come to find out, criminal elements within the US government recruited McVeigh right out of the Army special forces. The FBI/CIA/ATF botched Waco, Ruby Ridge and also paid for McVeigh's training and bomb making skills.

Criminal elements in our intelligence services were responsible for Oklahoma City and there's substansial proof that they were behind 9/11 too. Face it, the US, England and Israel have been bought and paid for by the military industrial complex. We can't say Kennedy and Eisenhower didn't warn us either. We've only ourselves to blame for this tyranny.

All that defense build up, and the bloated pentagon budget, the ballooning of intelligence agencies, the dissemenation of fake news and propaganda that were turned outward during the cold war had no place to go but inward after the fall of the Soviet Union.
    Intersting post and I am def going to look into that. Gotta love FOIA. If your a good detective you can really find some stuff.
    So does that mean that Oliver stone 's JFK might be right??

Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    I thought that was a kind of cheese... How did this get to circumsion from 9.11 conspiracies? Geez what a "stretch" ...
    911 is horrible and traumatized me.
    Smeg is FUNNY. Very, verry funny.
    It Japanese its Chin Kasu. Literally Dick sh!t. Courtesy of my GF.
    Stratch. What a card. i got the giggles again.
    Notice how dude totally posted like 50 billion posts in a month then disapeared?
    Last edited by coma; 22-Feb-2007 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    " 911 is horrible and traumatized me.
    Smeg is FUNNY. Very, verry funny.
    It Japanese its Chin Kasu. Literally Dick sh!t. Courtesy of my GF.
    Stratch. What a card. i got the giggles again.
    Notice how dude totally posted like 50 billion posts in a month then disapeared? " -Coma
    It messed up alot , I have been affected less than alot of people ... said my share about it before . By no means do I mean to be-little this world-changing attrocity... Believe me Coma .
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    It messed up alot , I have been affected less than alot of people ... said my share about it before . By no means do I mean to be-little this world-changing attrocity... Believe me Coma .
    I didnt think you did. Not at all. If I remember correctly your a combat veteran. I have never been in combat but I know what its liked to get bombed and to smell the burning bodies and to see your city on fire. Thats a smell I could never forget and I dont need any stupid f**king sticker to remind me.

Usually when I get uncomfortable I start cracking rude jokes. If I getterrified I become the best comedian on earth for a couple minutes. Maybe I should join the USO and become like Bob Hope except disgusting...
    and funny. Hehe

Schmeg. Ha!
    Now Im giggling. See how easy that is.
    If you ever are in combat again and you get real scared Just repeat shmeg like "i wish I was in Kansas" and you will feel better instantly, though you comrades will think you lost your mind.

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Canada
    there is no such thign as 9/11 conspiricies..the thought of the united states murdering 3000 people just to start a war is f**kign retarded.

A great man said it best in an article

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

Kazakhstan
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Of course, if you pull back the turtle neck and splash it around in the soapy water of a bath, you're sorted...and taking a whizz after sprouting a spoodge really helps.

Of course, a foreskin protects the end of your wang as well, rather than leaving it all exposed.
    lol exposed to what? dont you university people wear TROUSERS anymore

ladies like a chopped member, it adds curiosity factor and is, as coma's g/f argues...less icky.

vaginal smegma? jesus terran, what girls are you knocking about with
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Super Moderator

UK
    Exposed to all the fabrics it's touching and all sorts of stuff, seriously, I read an article about it somewhere that said neither is better than the other. And surely going uncut is more curious, it's like unwrapping a present!

And 9/11 conspiracies are still retarded.

A friend of mine recently posted a 9/11 video on his site or something which was taken from BBC News 24 on the day itself. Apparently the video says WTC-7 collapsed before it actually happened.

This video was so full of holes:

1) No clock on the video, therefore - I call shenanigans!
    2) The reporter's vantage point was nothing more than smoke rising from behind a load of buildings a mile away.
    3) Chinese Whispers - how easy can "WTC-7 will collapse" become "WTC-7 has collapsed"? - PISS EASY, that's how.

The list goes on, and then at the end of the video (7 minutes later, 7 minutes after the only brief mention of WTC-7) the signal craps out - apparently that's 'the gubment shutting them down' - more likely, their signal crapped out due to exceptionally overloaded airwaves and general chaos, everybody's signal was suffering on that day.

If people couldn't get through to others by phone, how do you think the airwaves would be affected with the sudden increase in mass reporting from news crews running around like headless chickens?

Fact is, misinformation was rife on a mass-scale.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    there is no such thign as 9/11 conspiricies..the thought of the united states murdering 3000 people just to start a war is f**kign retarded.

A great man said it best in an article

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons
    Good luck with that ...
    Last edited by DVW5150; 28-Feb-2007 at 07:43 PM.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Canada
    Good luck with what, I would hope you aren't being a dickhead now are you?

United States

Name calling ...

Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    Good luck with what, I would hope you aren't being a dickhead now are you?
    I would expect an answer like that from a "superior" being like yourself . Welcome to my ignore list . Reason : You hide behind anonymous hatred , showing your true nature ...
    Last edited by DVW5150; 02-Mar-2007 at 12:43 AM.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    911 conspiracies that are a total MacGuffin diverting from the fact that no one in charge gives a crap and we are on our own. That GW said he was not at all concerned with os ama was really disturbing in itself. I thought it was big talk to psyche him out and get him careless, but it wasnt. He really doesnt care. Isnt THAT bad enough???
    Its not hidden, its right up in your face.
    Almost every person I have knopwn personally into conspiricies has a screw loose and overcomplicates even the simplest things.

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Kazakhstan
    indeed. i dont trust the PNAC affiliated, skull & bones, old boys club admin in the US govt, but it's interesting how the same people who say they are totally incompetent also charge them with pulling off the single greatest and most perfectly executed conspiracy in the history of the free world
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    indeed. i dont trust the PNAC affiliated, skull & bones, old boys club admin in the US govt, but it's interesting how the same people who say they are totally incompetent also charge them with pulling off the single greatest and most perfectly executed conspiracy in the history of the free world
    Oh the IRONY but zealots dont understand that word anyway

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers