Thread: Free AVI to DVD software?

Undisclosed

Free AVI to DVD software?

I want to play an AVI file on my TV's DVD player....

I have found a bunch of software that's free but it puts a water mark on the center of the image (until you purchase the product)....

Does anyone know of a free software that I could use to turn an AVI file into a playable DVD.....(I only have one burnable DVD left and I dont want to mess it up)

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

ViP

United States
    Super, it is freeware and it'll convert just about anything, to just about anything.

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

United States
    check doom9.com. I therse a lot of freeware (real freeware) video apps.I tnink the name of one is Avi to DVD. I am not sure of the exact name. hat site is great
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers