Thread: Second Rape Allegation surfaces in IRAQ

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Second Rape Allegation surfaces in IRAQ

Ok... They accused the first woman of lying and quickly ended the investigation. Even the PM wanted to show the security people as hero's. Now a second woman has come forward having been raped by IRAQI Police/Military and still nothing is being done about the first case.

WTF is wrong with IRAQ? I mean this is getting out of hand. I am disgusted that our government continues to support what I still consider to be a terrorist organization.

I applaud those countries for withdrawing their troops, and I think the US should follow their example. That country is in total chaos and nothing is going to change. I think it is time we pick up and leave, or fire everyone in charge of the war and bring in new people who will actually get something done. I am tired of hearing about this BS and it is getting out of hand.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Good things that have come out of the war in Iraq: A more stable ally and freedom for the Iraqi people.

Bad things: There are now less people in Iraq, seeing as alot of them are either dead or have fled the country. The mortality rate is now much higher than it was during Saddams reign, seeing as rogue terrorist attacks are being conducted on a regular basis and it's only getting worse. A less pleasant place to live in, overall.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I think it is time we pick up and leave, or fire everyone in charge of the war and bring in new people who will actually get something done. I am tired of hearing about this BS and it is getting out of hand.

Pull out? No, not yet. That would be more of a distaster than staying - however, I agree 100% that they need to fire everyone involved and get some fresh eyes in there to get something accomplished.

I dunno about everyone else, but I am 100% fed up and sick of hearing about this goddamn 'war'. Either go in there, level the f*ckin' country and build it back up (as we always seemed to do in the past) or get the f*ck out. Period. Stop dicking around with these people and either do the job or leave. That is what needs to be done, I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

Bottom line, we're f*cked no matter what we do.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Ok... They accused the first woman of lying and quickly ended the investigation. Even the PM wanted to show the security people as hero's. Now a second woman has come forward having been raped by IRAQI Police/Military and still nothing is being done about the first case.

WTF is wrong with IRAQ? I mean this is getting out of hand. I am disgusted that our government continues to support what I still consider to be a terrorist organization.

I applaud those countries for withdrawing their troops, and I think the US should follow their example. That country is in total chaos and nothing is going to change. I think it is time we pick up and leave, or fire everyone in charge of the war and bring in new people who will actually get something done. I am tired of hearing about this BS and it is getting out of hand.
    Other than the succesful (by any measure) marshall plan, the US has always had extremely deadly results when they install a gov.
    Supposedly they are free. Hard to feel free when your nuts get blown off, you cant send your kids to schooll and you wife gets gangbanged by the police.

Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Bottom line, we're f*cked no matter what we do.
    The best argument for withdrawal.
    Last edited by coma; 22-Feb-2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    The best argument for withdrawal.
    y'know what? you might just be right about that, 'cause no matter what happens, we're already screwed.

I's all BS, and there's no way out of it without mud on our face (which is already there and has been permanently caked on there since the start of all of this).

*throws his hands up in the air in disgust*

Bah, I don't even know what to say anymore.

LC

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    y'know what? you might just be right about that, 'cause no matter what happens, we're already screwed.

I's all BS, and there's no way out of it without mud on our face (which is already there and has been permanently caked on there since the start of all of this).

*throws his hands up in the air in disgust*

Bah, I don't even know what to say anymore.

LC
    Yeah, I dont either. I cant really figure out how to fix it, but I am not a tactician. But then again the administration obviously isnt either. At least I have common sense and empathy (horrors!)
    Checklist for if we leave
    Civil War. there already is
    Uncontrolled secterian Violence. Already too.
    Gaven for terrorists. That too
    Iraq need to be an inspiration to other Arbas for freedom. Yup, freedom for US interference and the hope for victory agianst the Infidels.
    Freedom from a corrupt, self serving sectarian govt. HA!
    Create an Ally....NOT
    Good God.
    If it was only Afghanistan, they would be scared sh*tless of us.

I thought originally the was on terror was going to be like Munich and the Israeli raid on Entebbe.
    Mess wuth Us or support Terror Special forces will march in your country and take you out. Not invade, but pinpoint missions of terrorist destruction in sovereign nations. As in "Mr. Prime Minister of ____ country, you dont like It, tough sh!t. we are letting you live, so count yourself lucky, now SHUT UP"
    CIA agents who smoke any official, leader who enables terrorism. Assaination of Al queda leaders and followers etc.

I would be behind that 100000%. I dont think I was the only one who thought thats what war on terror meant at first.
    Then we got sold out for this mess.
    History, to put it mildly, will not be kind to this misadventure.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Banned User

United States
    This whole war on terror is a joke. Bush says British troops are going home because the area they were stationed in is less of a threat so they are sending them home. Bull****. If that was the case they would only send the troops to another part of IRAQ that needed a greater millitary presance (sp?). I just think the brits are tired of cleaning up bushes mess and want to get out as soon as they can.

United States
    *nods in agreement with HLS*

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Beginning during the Vietnam era, our servicemen have been trained to be barbaric animals. My dad served in Vietnam in 69-70 and he said, they use to load up C140s with opium from Vietnam and Cambodia and ship the stuff back to the United States. The military is a corrupt organization. Another thing I find startling is that close to 20% of our military is foreign. We have recruiting stations in Eastern European bloc countries, as well as Mexico City and Manilla. No wonder why these people are acting like armed thugs.
    Last edited by El_Hooligan; 22-Feb-2007 at 09:55 PM.