Thread: More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says

United States

More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says

February 22, 2007 Illegal Aliens Claim They Are Not Criminals

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

Mike Cutler, a former senior special agent with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (the former INS), is a fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies and an advisor to Family Security Matters (FSM). He says the high number of Americans being killed by illegal aliens is just part of the collateral damage that comes with tolerating illegal immigration.

"The military actually called for the BORTAC team, ... the elite unit of the Border Patrol, to be detailed to Iraq to help to secure the Iraqi border," Cutler notes. "Now, if our military can understand that Iraq's security depends in measure on the ability to protect its border against insurgents and terrorists, then why isn't our country similarly protecting our own borders?" he asks.

"We are not five and a half years, nearly, after 9/11, and yet our borders remain open," the Center for Immigration Studies fellow observes. "We have National Guardsmen assigned on the border, but it turns out they are unarmed," he points out. "Their rules of engagement are very simple: if armed intruders head your way, run in the other direction."

This situation would "almost be comical if it wasn't so tragic," Cutler asserts. "If our borders are wide open, this means that drugs, criminals, and terrorists are entering our country just as easily as the dishwashers," he says.

The report from FSM estimates that the 267,000 illegal aliens currently incarcerated in the nation are responsible for nearly 1,300,000 crimes, ranging from drug arrests to rape and murder. Such statistics, Cutler contends, debunk the claim that illegal immigration is a victimless crime. "Then we even have another problem," he adds, "and that's the Visa Waiver Program."

The federal government's Visa Waiver Program enables nationals of certain countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa. According to the U.S. State Department website, the waiver program was established in 1986 with the objective of "eliminating unnecessary barriers to travel," stimulating America's tourism industry, and allowing the government to focus consular resources in other areas.

Cutler says the U.S. retains the Visa Waiver Program because the nation's travel, tourism, and hospitality industries want America's borders wide open. In other words, the former INS official contends, the nation's security is being compromised in the name of trade.

Jim Brown
    OneNewsNow.com

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I think goverments (any goverment) should be more harsh when it comes to judging illegal aliens. If someone flees to your country and commits a crime, then kick them out. Immedietly. Oh, and also put some armed soldiers at the borders so that you can at least ward some of them off.

I'm not against illegal aliens, nor am I for them. But there has to be a line drawn somewhere. Right now it looks like they're just sitting back and letting the people cross the line.

United States
    If we just granted them amnesty the problem would be solved. They are just here for a better life, the same as your family did. No human is illegal.
    This was thier's land first and we took it from them Reperations to mexico!!
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I don't think anyone can be said to "belong" anywhere. It's all individual. A second-generation mexican kid has as much right to stay in the US as a kid that has a family tree that goes back to Jamestown.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    I don't think anyone can be said to "belong" anywhere. It's all individual. A second-generation mexican kid has as much right to stay in the US as a kid that has a family tree that goes back to Jamestown.

If your parents are illegal you should not be a citizen by birth. It makes sense to me, pass a law like that and see how much the cost of anchor babies drop.

Build a wall, build it high, and when the illegals are done building it shoot them down. (joke)
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I just don't see the logic in that. Anyone who is born somewhere, regardless of their parents heritage, belong there. I mean, otherwise we should throw out all the white folks out of Australia, the US, Canada and the Hispanics out of South America.

United States
    I just don't see the logic in that. Anyone who is born somewhere, regardless of their parents heritage, belong there. I mean, otherwise we should throw out all the white folks out of Australia, the US, Canada and the Hispanics out of South America.
    You don't see the logic of getting rid of birthright citizebship? All the groups you listed above, did any of them flop accross a border and crap out a kid to stay in a country to rape is social services?

We live in strange times. Mexico encourages its people to come the the US and send money home to mexico. It wouldn't be PC to stop allowing citizenship for only mexico so everyone would have to suffer across the board.

So what if you were born here, were you supposed to be?

United States
    we shouldn't hand out citizen ship based on birth. If I go to another country illegally I would not expect the government to let me milk their social programs and make them do it in my language.

If your parents do not have legal status you should not get citizenship.

Lord Howe Island

that makes sense..

We are all a nation of immigants-- well except for the Indians, and there are few of them around anymore--

I just want the system to be enforced--- come here, do it legally. Get a "Green card", pull your weight and then become a citizen if you wish.

The main issue is that human nature gravitates towards comfort...ie Mexicans by far usually live in Mexican neighborhoods..Blacks mostly live in Black neighborhood..the mish mash of whites usually live in white neighborhoods...

I know their is some seperatism in the military, but for the most part, every race lives and works together--

It would be nice if somehow that could be "enforced" on the populace.

Most people don't fear the color of ones skin, but the unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    If your parents are illegal you should not be a citizen by birth. It makes sense to me, pass a law like that and see how much the cost of anchor babies drop.

Build a wall, build it high, and when the illegals are done building it shoot them down. (joke)

..its on its way...

I just don't want to feel like I live in a prison state--

walls not only keep people out, they keep people in....

Last edited by tju1973; 25-Feb-2007 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    War to the knife...the knife to the hilt.
    The end is f*cking nigh!!!

Spain
    In Spain, the illegal aliens, are a plague. They don't have respect for the law, but yes for their rights! (more rights than spanish...).

United States
    Illegal aliens seem to want free government services (health care, education, welfare, social security) but are unwilling or unable to go through the legal mechanism to enter this country. We are constantly told how they benefit the American economy through their inexpensive labor for business. But not much mention is made of the costs.

What about the cross border criminals that are always defended by the Mexican consulate? About the drug runners that constantly violate the US border? Or the coyotes that leave groups of hapless illegal aliens stranded in the middle of the desert? Armed groups of insurgents have begun to infiltrate patrols armed with automatic weapons onto US soil.

At this rate the US will have no choice but to fortify the southern border with Mexico. And have to create large detention camps for illegal aliens in Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas. Make it so unattractive and uncomfortable that illegal aliens won't make the trip north. It's an unfortunate cost but without substantial changes in US immigration policy (either a guest worker program or a massive crackdown on illegal aliens with harsh penalties for repeat offenders) what other choice do we have?

There is only so many resources the United States has to offer the world. We can certainly help through foreign aid, sending out military abroad, and offering immigration to certain foreign nationals. But when it's all said and done the US can't take care of the entire world's population. We have to take care of our own first.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    So what if you were born here, were you supposed to be?
    Obviously so. A baby belongs where he is born. As I said, otherwise we should ship everyone back to their ancestral countries, and the US would be a big waste of space.