Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Depth Review of The Zombie Diaries

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    Don't be, it will be released in the UK around October time. US release will then follow. We've signed a UK deal and have got a lot of interest from other territories. Watch this space !
    Wicked-cool news, I certainly look forward to checking it out.

Straight to DVD, or will it definitely be going theatrical first? If so, limited run or generally wide?

United States
    Don't be, it will be released in the UK around October time. US release will then follow. We've signed a UK deal and have got a lot of interest from other territories. Watch this space !
    This is GREAT I can't wait to see it!!! CONGRATS! I will be watching for more news!!!

capncnut
    Don't be, it will be released in the UK around October time. US release will then follow. We've signed a UK deal and have got a lot of interest from other territories. Watch this space!
    Great news man, I totally psyched for you. As you probably know, I've been waiting to see your movie for a long time. Any word on those London screenings, Kev?

Norway
    Will they distrubute it to Norway?