Thread: Pan's Labyrinth

Undisclosed

Pan's Labyrinth

Just saw it today....

Dang that is an awsome movie....

It shouldve/should win best picture!

Id like to talk about it but I dont want to give any spoilers!

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

United States
    Was lucky enough to catch this at the theater. Took a few minutes to get used to the subtitles, otherwise a great film.

This will be one of those cult movies unknown during its theatrical release but "discovered" a few years later by film critics on DVD.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    Was lucky enough to catch this at the theater. Took a few minutes to get used to the subtitles, otherwise a great film.

This will be one of those cult movies unknown during its theatrical release but "discovered" a few years later by film critics on DVD.
    Its not really "Unknown". Its up for numerous Academy Awards, it was up for Best Feature at the Spirit awards, On many top 10 Critics list, and many critics consider it the best film of the year. I loved it. it may be tied with The Departed as the best film I've seen all year.

capncnut
    Yeah, everyone has been raving about this movie.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im a long time del toro fan, really enjoyed hellboy but im proper biased as a mignola fan but ive been looking forward to this for ages.

Administrator

England
    Definately on my list of things to watch!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan