Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They're trying to kill Cheney

United States

Wifey-poo ... Chained to a Dick .

Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    I think the only person who likes him is his wife.
    Shes only in it for the $$$$ ... Maybe she will take Lauras' cue and also get a d-i-v-o-r-c-e .
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    Shes only in it for the $$$$ ... Maybe she will take Lauras' cue and also get a d-i-v-o-r-c-e .
    I was going to say his Mom, but she died about a hundred years ago.
    I couldnt say his kids becasue you know he seriously damaged his gay daughter.
    I saw that divorce stuff coming from some tabloids, though I dont know much about it. Scarily enough, tabloids are nowadays more true than regular newpapers. and Lauras a totally creepy stepford wife.
    brrrrrr.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States

Brrrr ... Fridgidare .

Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    I was going to say his Mom, but she died about a hundred years ago.
    I couldnt say his kids becasue you know he seriously damaged his gay daughter.
    I saw that divorce stuff coming from some tabloids, though I dont know much about it. Scarily enough, tabloids are nowadays more true than regular newpapers. and Lauras a totally creepy stepford wife.
    brrrrrr.
    I hate to say this , its at the very least , offensive . I bet when she unlocks her legs , a light comes on . Wolf Blitzer on CNN interviewed Dick , mentioned his gay daughter , Dick was p!ssed as hell .
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    I hate to say this , its at the very least , offensive . I bet when she unlocks her legs , a light comes on . Wolf Blitzer on CNN interviewed Dick , mentioned his gay daughter , Dick was p!ssed as hell .
    Light
    Its bad enough your Dad is totally ashamed of you but he wont be seen in public with you and actively engages in furthering your oppression. What an all around good guy. Not.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers