Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schoolyard bullies picking fights ...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i aint proud to say it but i was a real bad kid in primary school and the first year of high school, not vandalism but constantly bugging people, writing on ****, and teasing, but since i was a pretty tough little bastard no one spoke up , i aint proud of that but i was one of the worst kids at my school, but when i stopped hanging out with the kisd who ended up smoking and drinking at 14 and 3 of which now work as janitors in malls, i calmed down, realised that i was acting like "the bad guy", and by the end of high school, i was the nice guy that stuck up for the kids the bullies whent after, now i aint strong at all really but i can take a hell of a beating before i back down so if i hung around with someone odds are the bullys left em alone, though there were a few guys who constantly whent for people, once smashed a chair around the back of my freiends head, so me and another guy left the shop class we were in grabbed the guy, who was like 6 foot in year 9, slammed him against the wall and gave him the "how would you like it if we did that to you" speach, he was a proper asshole but didnt bother anyone much after that, though i think he's actually in prison now for murder, funny the way people change over time huh?

United States

Groucho Marx quote ...

" Time wounds all heals ."-Room Service , 1948 Marx Brothers . I have a great amount of respect for those that have constructively replied here ... All the posts so far have been illuminating . I am thankful that so many have shared their experiences .
    "Goodbye , I am gone."