Thread: Dawn Of The Dead Mall Tour Video And Cast Reunion

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Dawn Of The Dead Mall Tour Video And Cast Reunion

Hello I'm new to the site and everything but I've been looking around and haven't been able to find the videos of the 1hr long mall tour and cast reunion. I bought the mall tour from the guy of eBay but the video was trashed so Im looking to find it here I'm willing to trade or buy

I have dawn of the dead ultimate Edition you know if someone might want to have a extra copy of one of the movies

I also have a copy of day of the dead

I also have a copy of Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror VHS rip if any needs it

Thanks

ViP

United States
    What version of Day is it?

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    The Divimax Yellow Disc One

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Furrykillab View Post
    The Divimax Yellow Disc One
    Ooops! IGNORE! I misread the thread
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    IGNORE! I misread the thread.
    Tell me about it, I've been doing a fair bit of that myself lately.