Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Duke case was fake, this isn't

United States

The Duke case was fake, this isn't

http://workingclassconservative.blog...story-but.html

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why this didn't make the national news?
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

United States
    ugh. Totally depraved and repugnant.
    As far as the news, I know what your getting at, but one of the comments pointed out that some of the particulars of the crime might have more to do with it going under the radar.
    I cant believe the allegedly female one is 18. She looks like crap. I guess beilng evil will do that to a person.
    Hate crimes often have to be directly related to language. I dont think the victims can attest to what words were spoken and to their reasons why other than mayhem. The Duke case supposedly they called her raciallly based epithets.

Was it racist? Probably. Can that be proven? Inly if the perpetartors admit it as such.
    If every white guy who grew up in a non white rough area reported, and it was reported truthfully, every bias crime against them the numbers would skyrocket.
    I have probably had in the neigborhood of 50 incidents that were racially motivated in my life. I am rounding off, it could be more. Actual violence? Maybe 20 times, as recently as a year ago. people who deny the existence of it have never experienced it. And if they have it was, to them, an abberation. A law should be fairly applied. If its not, dont have it at all. In the end its just language police.
    Last edited by coma; 03-Mar-2007 at 02:49 AM.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Kazakhstan
    looks like im not the only sicko who goes on the ogrish forum then

ahem, what? yep. nasty stuff for sure
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Undisclosed
    I was wondering when someone was going to bring this up. This was a big topic on the boxing forum I belong to. These pieces of sh!t don't deserve to live. Inexcusable! I don't mean to turn this into a gun topic, but this is one of the main reasons I carry a handgun. My friends usually mess with me, because i look everywhere before entering my car. And I keep my car doors locked even when driving. Because you never know when someone might jump into your car and hijack it. No, I didn't learn this from GTA games, either. My dad was a retired cop for the city of Houston.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    =And I keep my car doors locked even when driving. Because you never know when someone might jump into your car and hijack it..
    Thats just good sense. another tip. If you see suspicious types eyeballing you and you want to lock your door, be very discreet when you lock it, like use your forearm.

Please god, not another gun thread

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Kazakhstan
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Thats just good sense. another tip. If you see suspicious types eyeballing you and you want to lock your door, be very discreet when you lock it, like use your forearm.

Please god, not another gun thread
    there's no need to a keep a gun in your car though... *SOUND OF THUNDER*

only joking...
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Super Moderator

UK
    Geeeeeeez, what a hideous way to go!

Despite the underlying racism to that column, I do agree with the basic principle - racism only works one way, and that's wrong.

Damn straight, and on one hand you can understand quite easily why amongst the black criminal element you might find more race-based violence than vice versa. Revenge for the slave trade and all the other things? Maybe.

These acts committed were clearly the work of intensely disturbed individuals who should be sentenced to nothing less than immediate death, I don't care whether that's "getting off easy", it's better to use to the money that would have been spent incarcerating them on rape crisis centers, the police force and urban redevelopment and so forth. Also, it just purges our world of this hideous scum.

Racism works both ways, but the politically correct brigade simply can't have it, even though it's blatantly there.

Of course, amongst it there are also crimes that aren't based on race, whether the victim is white or black or whether the perp is white or black, it's just "a person" involved in a crime.

England
    F*cking savages

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Damn straight, and on one hand you can understand quite easily why amongst the black criminal element you might find more race-based violence than vice versa. Revenge for the slave trade and all the other things? Maybe.
    It could be, or possibly (and more likely) most black on white crime could be simply because there are LOTS more white people around and they either aren't as careful as they should be or are afraid they'll be thought of as racist IF they are obviously aware of their surroundings, not to mention being thought of as gun nuts if they go about armed.

M_

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    =they either aren't as careful as they should be or are afraid they'll be thought of as racist IF they are obviously aware of their surroundings,..
    There is a lot of that going around. Back in college My friend and his girlfriend were tripping and said they were going to walk down at the Lower East Side waterfront late at night. It was really ill back then,Kinda still is. I said I thought that was a horrible idea. His girlfriend started litterally screeching at me that I was an Archie Bunker ignorant racist asshole. I pointed out that,unlike her, I spent my whole life in bad neighborhoods and while you may be ultra (faux) accepting, other people ARE NOT and you are very, very likely to get f*cked up. She called me an asshole for a while longer, then stomped out the door.
    3Am they are putzing around in the park after dark, get surrounded my 6 black gangster dudes. They are pawing at her and pretty much telling her they are going to beat my freind senseless and run a train on her. As they proceed a big ass White B Boy rools up with a snarling pit bull and a huge ass Magnum and runs them off. He tells them they are damn lucky and Mad Stupid for screwing around.

They told me later I was right. I told them reality trumps ideals 100 percent of the time and not to preach her BS at me ever again.

I would tell my freinds, when they argued with Ghetto kids to be careful becasue to them its an argument, but to the other people its a white asshole pushing his whiteboy nonsence on them and that it can be extremely dangerous and explode into something they dont expect. I would get a bunch of rich bleeding hearts all preaching and accusing me of being a bigot. Total crap. Just because you want something to be a certain way, doesnt mean it actually IS that way.

I started second guessing myself. I asked some of my Old friends (who arent white) if what I said was rascist. they said
    "Nah, dude, they just soft"

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    F**king sickening, disgusting and generally disturbing. I'm hoping the screws give all those responsible a good daily kicking in. I know I would.

United States
    Um, do people really need to be reminded of the evils of the inner city? Think about it most people avoid these urban areas like the plague already. If the true nature was revealed on the 6pm news no one would ever want to go downtown. So rather than label these areas forbidden zones occupied by enemy forces we choose to live in abject ignorance instead.

Unfortunately every now and then a few law abiding citizens are sacrificed on the altar of race relations. Welcome to America 2007 folks. It's ugly but by god it's politically correct.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Undisclosed
    Man, that whole incident was absolutely sickening. And the only thing that comes close to matching it is the media's disintrest with what happened. Marie and coma are both right. People really need to get it through their thick heads that the world is not a magical fairyland where everyone gets along in blissful harmony.
    Down here around New Orleans, we take reality for what it is. There are certain areas that you do not go, and if you don't pay attention to that, you are putting yourself at risk. I truly hope these slim suffer a hundred fold what they dealt out.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Geeeeeeez, what a hideous way to go!

Despite the underlying racism to that column, I do agree with the basic principle - racism only works one way, and that's wrong.

These acts committed were clearly the work of intensely disturbed individuals who should be sentenced to nothing less than immediate death, I don't care whether that's "getting off easy", it's better to use to the money that would have been spent incarcerating them on rape crisis centers, the police force and urban redevelopment and so forth. Also, it just purges our world of this hideous scum.

Racism works both ways, but the politically correct brigade simply can't have it, even though it's blatantly there.

Of course, amongst it there are also crimes that aren't based on race, whether the victim is white or black or whether the perp is white or black, it's just "a person" involved in a crime.
    If blacks want revenge for slavery they should attack other blacks. Didnt you know that blacks were some of the biggest slave owners in the USA? Also the majority of blacks sold into slavery to Europeans were sold by other blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    It could be, or possibly (and more likely) most black on white crime could be simply because there are LOTS more white people around and they either aren't as careful as they should be or are afraid they'll be thought of as racist IF they are obviously aware of their surroundings, not to mention being thought of as gun nuts if they go about armed.

M_
    Or blacks simply are more racist. They are simply mroe race obsessed in the united states thats for sure. Would make sense I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    There is a lot of that going around. Back in college My friend and his girlfriend were tripping and said they were going to walk down at the Lower East Side waterfront late at night. It was really ill back then,Kinda still is. I said I thought that was a horrible idea. His girlfriend started litterally screeching at me that I was an Archie Bunker ignorant racist asshole. I pointed out that,unlike her, I spent my whole life in bad neighborhoods and while you may be ultra (faux) accepting, other people ARE NOT and you are very, very likely to get f*cked up. She called me an asshole for a while longer, then stomped out the door.
    3Am they are putzing around in the park after dark, get surrounded my 6 black gangster dudes. They are pawing at her and pretty much telling her they are going to beat my freind senseless and run a train on her. As they proceed a big ass White B Boy rools up with a snarling pit bull and a huge ass Magnum and runs them off. He tells them they are damn lucky and Mad Stupid for screwing around.

They told me later I was right. I told them reality trumps ideals 100 percent of the time and not to preach her BS at me ever again.

I would tell my freinds, when they argued with Ghetto kids to be careful becasue to them its an argument, but to the other people its a white asshole pushing his whiteboy nonsence on them and that it can be extremely dangerous and explode into something they dont expect. I would get a bunch of rich bleeding hearts all preaching and accusing me of being a bigot. Total crap. Just because you want something to be a certain way, doesnt mean it actually IS that way.

I started second guessing myself. I asked some of my Old friends (who arent white) if what I said was rascist. they said
    "Nah, dude, they just soft"
    Clearly your friends fault and not the black gangster thugs.
    Last edited by Khardis; 04-Mar-2007 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    holy **** that is vile, repugnant, obscene, vicouse and all around ****ing evil.

now its people like THAT that are a good case for evolution, since they clearly aint got up to the point the rest of our species has yet, freakin' whatjobs.

gotta say though if you look at the way that article is written, there aint much respect for the dea dhuh?, he writes it like its a movie review.