Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screw You Mexico.

United States

Screw You Mexico.

Mexico's Congress has condemned what it says is a border violation by US workers building a controversial barrier between the two countries.

Mexican legislators said they had photographs and video, taken on Monday, of the workers and heavy-duty construction equipment that showed them about 10 metres inside Mexico near the border city of Agua Prieta and the town of Douglas, Arizona.
    Even if the USA intentionally violates Mexico's sovereingty they have no complain. They encourage its people to cross our bnorder than cry like a little bitch over a mistake? Just put the millitary there and be done with it.

Is Mexico really this arrogant to complain about us invading them? There army makes regular trips across the border, not to mention there drug dealers, gang bangers and welfare moms. All to cash in on free US government money to send home.

This is more of a vent than anything else. This just rubbed me the wrong way.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,256341,00.html

67 Illegals Found Hiding in a One-Story Texas House.
    Last edited by Tied2thetracks; 03-Mar-2007 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United Kingdom
    Mexico must be pretty ****ty for some people if sharing a one-storey house in Texas with 66 other people is preferable :s
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i only understood the last half of that post.

so what if mexicans immigrate to the u.s it obviously aint there goverment doing the immigrating, thats just thick, this sounds like another excuse to rant about illegal immigrints to me.
    the goverment of a country can be touchy when another countrys military is doing stuff on there land, it may be over reacting but its there land, and if you can bitch about mexicans coming over onto the u.s land without permission if the shoes on the other foot in all fairness they can bitch too.

United States
    agreed chic freak agreed

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    Mexico must be pretty ****ty for some people if sharing a one-storey house in Texas with 66 other people is preferable :s

Not all of Mexico is sh!tty. There are some decent and nice places south of the border. Cancun is nice to go. I heard Monterey is just like any other city. You could check out the Mayan ruins. But there are also some slums that resemble a 3rd world country. Houses build on each other. Some constructed of tin with a dirt floor.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Isn't Mexico City like the worlds biggest city? ****, that must be some scary stuff.

United Kingdom
    I wasn't suggesting all of Mexico is ****ty for a moment! Never having been there, I'm assuming it's like any other country, with a mixture of rich and poor people living in both nice places and really scummy places.

I was just saying: instead of getting in a "how dare 67 of *them* illegally share a one-story house in Texas?" twist, it might be worth pausing for a moment to imagine what kind of a situation you'd be in, that living illegally in sucky conditions like that would actually be preferable to living at home. Just a thought.

And I would looove to see the Mayan ruins <3
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I think you're thinking about Aztec ruins, not Mayan. Mexico City is built upon Tenochtitlán, the Mexica capital of old. Mexica is what the Aztecs called themselves.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i only understood the last half of that post.

so what if mexicans immigrate to the u.s it obviously aint there goverment doing the immigrating, thats just thick, this sounds like another excuse to rant about illegal immigrints to me.
    the goverment of a country can be touchy when another countrys military is doing stuff on there land, it may be over reacting but its there land, and if you can bitch about mexicans coming over onto the u.s land without permission if the shoes on the other foot in all fairness they can bitch too.
    It not immigrating it is invading. These people were not invited and not welcome. The Mexican government distributes pamphlets on how to cross the border ILLEGALLY.

It is hypocritical to piss and moan when a US official unintentinally steps over the border when you are sending you citizens here illegally intentinally.

Can we at least agree on that?
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    I think you're thinking about Aztec ruins, not Mayan. Mexico City is built upon Tenochtitlán, the Mexica capital of old. Mexica is what the Aztecs called themselves.
    Mayan ruins are in Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula around Cancun. As well as Central America.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Mayan ruins are in Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula around Cancun. As well as Central America.
    To the very south of Mexico there are som Mayan ruins, yes. But it's not really was Mexico is well known for, and there aren't alot of them in Mexico per say. Mexico only has a small portion of the mayan ruins.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I really wish you weren't allowed to make topics.

United States
    I wasn't suggesting all of Mexico is ****ty for a moment! Never having been there, I'm assuming it's like any other country, with a mixture of rich and poor people living in both nice places and really scummy places.
    It's like everyother...Third world country. There are extremely poor people and a few rich people. Go to Tijiuana and then tell me it's like every other country. Im not trying to be obnoxious, but I dont believe any country in Europe butts against a third world backwater. Certainly not the UK.

Mexiceo is democratic in name only. It thrives on bribery, corruption and passing the buck.
    The school system barely functions and people make like 5, 10 bucks a day. The gov encourages border jumping so they can benefit from Americans hard work while improving absolutely nothing in Mexico. It is ultra convenient for them becasue they can keep taking their kickbacks and pretend righteous outrage.

I AM suggesting that Mexico is mostly sh*tty. The cities are crime infested and filthy, the country is often a nest of shantys. Just because there a few nice places doesnt mean it isnt a mess in general. and Cancun is for tourists, not Mexicans so it doesnt really count.

I suggest anyone here try living nest to one of those 30 people in a house dwellings. I have plenty and it sucks. It turns an already duboius neighborhood into a replica of a South American Slum. Its easy to be all We are the World Super Liberal if you dont have to deal with it.

I dont have a problem with immigrant of any variety cultural or legal wise, as long as people dont bother me. There a lots of super cool Latin people I have known.Lots. including Mexican Border Jumpers.

I dont ever get my news from fox. They always want to make everyone look bad but their lord and masters. They only want to get people angry at someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I really wish you weren't allowed to make topics.
    Is is a bit repitiious, but I am very bored atm.
    Last edited by coma; 04-Mar-2007 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed

I was just saying: instead of getting in a "how dare 67 of *them* illegally share a one-story house in Texas?" twist, it might be worth pausing for a moment to imagine what kind of a situation you'd be in, that living illegally in sucky conditions like that would actually be preferable to living at home. Just a thought.

And I would looove to see the Mayan ruins <3

It's cool. The people who are sneaking over are from the poorer areas. They seek a richer life here in the States and will do what is necessary to have a better life. Or send our money south where it is more valuable. If it means doing hard work for small pay or living in cramped quarters, then they will do that. Also, you must realize that a number of families from either Mexico or Central America have very large families. For example, I have a friend who came here from El Salvador. There are a family of 9 which includes himself, his parents, and brothers & sisters. This doesn't included his sister in laws or nieces and nephews. When property is as expensive as it is in Mexico people tend crowd up and live in bunches. If this makes sense to you.

United States
    ahh yes the ruins...id like to have sex near or on them