Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Short Clip From NIGHT

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought you had to be under 18 to qualify as "jailbait"? Isn't she in her twenties? Same as me and MZ.....so it works out nicely.
    Usually like 14. Technically I guesss underage, but usually way under age.
    I didnt say she was, that she looks like it. I saw her on a mag cover yesterday and she stll looks 14. She acts it, too.
    MZ, rock on. Me. I likes women. If I was all drooling on a seemingly 14 year old I would be a pervo. luckily I save my perversions for the older ones
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ^ A nice way of calling you a perv, MZ.

Super Moderator

UK
    Then ... piss off, Coma! (j/k)

She doesn't look 14 in the slightest, she looks 18 at the youngest, and she's 22 - born September somethingeruther 1984, same year as me (but I'm a few months older) ... and I'd still bang her brains out ... or at the very least bang my brains out with her somewhere in the equation...

Of course, the chances of any of us getting a shot at that sweet Canadian arse (Banky was right, chicks who say "aboot" are hot-as-something-really-f*cking-hot), are pretty slim ... ... but it's nice to think about regardless!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Then ... piss off, Coma! (j/k)

She doesn't look 14 in the slightest, she looks 18 at the youngest, and she's 22 - born September somethingeruther 1984, same year as me (but I'm a few months older) ... and I'd still bang her brains out ... or at the very least bang my brains out with her somewhere in the equation...

Of course, the chances of any of us getting a shot at that sweet Canadian arse (Banky was right, chicks who say "aboot" are hot-as-something-really-f*cking-hot), are pretty slim ... ... but it's nice to think about regardless!
    Dude, Im 38. She looks like a little bitty girl to me. 14, 18 when they open their mouth to talk they are a child and I get turned off. In 1984 I was bangin and smoking herb. 22 is not bad. 18 is out for me.
    This is nasty. but..
    If you do something with a girl and she has juzz on her hand or whatever and, rather than ask for a towel, she wipes it on your back, shes way too young. The last time that happened to me I startedto concentrate on the Milfs.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    I dont know how this topic shifted
    (but it is not uncommon)

anywhooo...

Reese you are a tease

give us a longer clip

give us something

that is evil to put that up and leave us hanging

capncnut
    April 1st, nice date.