Thread: **** you bill gates and mircrosoft- windows vista is ****

Canada

**** you bill gates and mircrosoft- windows vista is ****

I'm sick and tired of this goddamn OS. It has been nothing but trouble for me since I got my computer, and I stress to everyone on here do not get it, it is not worth the cash, stick with XP. My internet randomly freezes and i can no longer get into links or web sites, msn messenger only works when it wants too (which is usually at start up) and when it does, I have to uninstall it and then reinstall it every tiem I log onto my computer. I'm currently typing this with a window which is 3/4ths smaller then usual (I dunno wtf is up) after it shrunk when I logged back onto the computer after my desktop stopped working for the 3rd time today. Programs won't install, and those that do run horribly (such as msn) internet is ****ed, and i'm sick and tired of this. I'm callign staples to see if I can get a downgrade to xp..and I use the term downgrade here lightly.

Super Moderator

UK
    DAMN!

My folks are thinking of getting a new computer, I'll recommend to them that they stick with XP and avoid Vista at all costs!

England
    Hmm looks like i best order my new PC without an OS then and buy XP for it (seen as all online PC stores only sell vista now)
    Or get vista and put up with a ton of ****e while i wait for service pack 1

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    new puters with vista also have hardware DRM built into the motherboards
    wait till that takes a bite out of your buttocks

Canada
    Seriusly, stick with XP, I have never had it before, but i've only heard good things about it. Vista may end up being good- in about 2 years. until that time do not get it...I hate this ever so much...

I can't believe I wrote ever so much..

BTW, wats hardware DRM?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Never buy and OS until it has been on the market for 3 years. I have XP pro, and have been using it since 2003 and until Vista has been around for 3 years and the kinks worked out I will be sticking with XP pro.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Canada
    vista sucks..

drm ISNT hardware but software.
    DRM is digital right management.

yes stick with xp. If you do buy a new computer, u can sell the OS to another sucker.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im still using the basic home edition of xp and its fine for me, the only thing i like about vista is the areo function asdie from that it just seems to be there to make pc users more lazy "look i dont even have to press alt and tab anymore, that save me using up a clorie of energy"

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongholio View Post
    new puters with vista also have hardware DRM built into the motherboards
    wait till that takes a bite out of your buttocks
    Wasat?

EDIT - Ignore... I know now

Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    I'm sick and tired of this goddamn OS. It has been nothing but trouble for me since I got my computer, and I stress to everyone on here do not get it, it is not worth the cash, stick with XP. My internet randomly freezes and i can no longer get into links or web sites, msn messenger only works when it wants too (which is usually at start up) and when it does, I have to uninstall it and then reinstall it every tiem I log onto my computer. I'm currently typing this with a window which is 3/4ths smaller then usual (I dunno wtf is up) after it shrunk when I logged back onto the computer after my desktop stopped working for the 3rd time today. Programs won't install, and those that do run horribly (such as msn) internet is ****ed, and i'm sick and tired of this. I'm callign staples to see if I can get a downgrade to xp..and I use the term downgrade here lightly.
    Is it a new machine? Or did you upgrade an existing install?

If it's a fresh /virgin install, you really shouldn't be having problems
    Last edited by Neil; 28-Mar-2007 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States

" Pista ..."

I'm -a -pissed -a offa dem danged microsnot bastids ... I have xp pro ... shouldve bought a mac .Well , Bill laughs as we shell out more cash . Friggin' OS crap .
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

capncnut
    Pista? Bwaaahahaha! You knows that's what I calls it from now on.