Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Study: R-Rated movies lure white teens into smoking?

ViP

United States
    How about women with tats? I think it makes girls look gross, especially on the ankle, lower back or shoulder blade. Top of the arm can look decent I guess.

capncnut
    I like tattoos on a chick as long as she aint got her breasts scribbled on.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I like tattoos on a chick as long as she aint got her breasts scribbled on.
    I was going to get with this girl. I pulled off her bra, saw the name of a guy, and left.

A nice tatoo on a lower back of a female looks good bent over. But bent over looks good anyway, so the tattoo may be a pavlovian response.

A girl I knew had a flower pot tat by her knee. Ugh. And a "peace sign" that was actually a Mercedes Benz symbol. Duh!

A tattoo used to mean adventure, now it means you had a spare 60 bucks. when you have the same thing everyone else has it means, by definition, you are unoriginal.

Commonly said "I have this tattoo to remember a time in my life". How does a f**king tweety bird tatoo remind you of anything except how lame you are?

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i'll also dont drink , REBEL!
    dont get me wrong i aint the crrepy johavas witness type kid i make up fro having none of that by being wierd as fook.
    Sometimes that can mean someones not interested in that sort of thing. It can also mean a person is scared of experience. Im not saying you, but it is often true, but rarely mentioned.Besides, your 18. Maybe when you're 30 you'll have an army of skanks and a brewery under your belt

Y'know. I had my first smoke, shortly after my first joint, then my first recieval of oral. They were related. No doubt. Being "bad' gets you laid and it gets you laid ALOT. When I was playin D and D. Nothing. Six months later I was swimming in it.
    Last edited by coma; 07-Mar-2007 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    thats beautiful man

United States
    thats beautiful man
    aint it though

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    thats beautiful man
    "Whatchu want Grizzly Adams?"

Super Moderator

UK
    I'M THIRTY-SEVEN???!!!

Oh you knew someone was gonna say it eventually...

capncnut
    McLolski.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    McLolski.
    Rabbi ROFLCOPTER is in the house!

capncnut
    <emulates ROFLCOPTER rotor blade noise> Roflwhirrr...

United States
    Tat's are a fashion, more so then a trend I think. As people have been getting tat's since the beginning of man kind (look at the east indi tribes, or new zealanders.

While I can understand why people would get alot of stupd things put on them. I know alot of tats are very deep in their meaning. For instance my dad has a M16, with a helmet over it, with POW MIA above it. With 1969-1970 written underneith that.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    Tat's are a fashion, more so then a trend I think. As people have been getting tat's since the beginning of man kind (look at the east indi tribes, or new zealanders.

While I can understand why people would get alot of stupd things put on them. I know alot of tats are very deep in their meaning. For instance my dad has a M16, with a helmet over it, with POW MIA above it. With 1969-1970 written underneith that.
    Thats not what I was goofing on.
    People get Asian Characters and dont even know what they mean. My GF translates them to me when she sees them and they dont even make sense.
    Or people get tribal tats and claim some old tradition and have no idea what they are talking about.

Or people think they can guy cred for a fistful of twenties.

You're dads tat actually means something. A Tweety bird is just dumb

I knew a guy who treked up a mountain in Nepal and some 80 year old monk gave him a traditional tat with a thorn and berry juice.
    That was cool.

The other guy I knew with a Harley Davidson Tat and never rode a Bike in his life was a tard-o

I gew up around Bikers, Tough guys and Military men. When you saw a tat it said something. to me it mean "thats a hard ass mother****er who experienced some real **** right there".
    Y'know Semper Fi, Korea 1952 that sort of thing. Now it doesnt mean anything at all, to me at least.

though the art can be really nice. Im not saying people shouldnt get them or they are dicks for doing so. I guess Im lamenting something thats now in the past.

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    This test result stunningly shows that if you don't watch R-rated movies, you are less likely to get invited to parties.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Why would there be a relation between SMOKING and R-RATED MOVIES? My computer broke last week. Right about the same time I learned how to spell Lenin in russian. Obviously, learning to spell Lenin in russian would break ones computer. Duh! It's so obvious.
    Statistical analyses performed on the results of scientific experiments are there to ensure that the results didn't come about by chance Although it still might not necessarily prove that movies make kids smoke. It could be that smokers are more interested in movies, for example. The researchers should have tested for this as well, but it sounds like they're just reporting a correlation rather than cause and effect.

Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    How about women with tats? I think it makes girls look gross, especially on the ankle, lower back or shoulder blade. Top of the arm can look decent I guess.
    I guess it depends on the girl. It seems to daw more attention to the plainness of plain/ not so good-looking girls, but then some girls look really sexy with tattoos. But then maybe they'd look sexy whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    A nice tatoo on a lower back of a female looks good bent over. But bent over looks good anyway, so the tattoo may be a pavlovian response.

Commonly said "I have this tattoo to remember a time in my life". How does a f**king tweety bird tatoo remind you of anything except how lame you are?

Y'know. I had my first smoke, shortly after my first joint, then my first recieval of oral. They were related. No doubt. Being "bad' gets you laid and it gets you laid ALOT. When I was playin D and D. Nothing. Six months later I was swimming in it.

A lot of girls dig the "cute geek" thing, mind
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.