Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Banned User

United States

Dreams

I will probably be ridiculed for this but have you ever had a dream that feels so real you can not tell its a dream? That you feel like your actually there?
    I dreamed I was in England and in a park out in the country. Cars driving on the wrong side of the road of course I mean I could smell the air and the detail was very strong it felt real. I got in my car and drove around looking for a place to stay and I came to this town with an Inn and a restaurant. I ordered food and it turned out i had no money and I panacked. I saw minion zombie and zombie man there and then woke up.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i had a wierd "so realisitic its scary" dream a while back, i was on an old american bus ,no one else was on it, not even a driver, outside it was a really bright day and everything looked autumnal with orange leaves and yelow gress, there was a canal with a rusty barrier to the side that i noticed and plenty of old buildings that were empty, but i got the feeling like they wer eabandoned not like something bad had happened, then the bus reached the end of this dirt track, and i walked for a bit down this old track through the woodland till i came to an area were there was a concrete tunnel and there was something inside the tunnel, i knew i had to go that way but there were "things" in the tunnel intent on killing me i was about to step in and felt something rush at me when i woke up.

freaky, guess thats why i remember it so vividly.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    have you ever had a dream that feels so real you can not tell its a dream?
    All the time. That's kinda what dreams do, they make you think it's real all the way up til you wake up. If you realize that it's a dream while dreaming, you'll wake up almost instantly. Unless you know lucid dreaming, of course.

Administrator

England
    I very rarely dream, or at least remember I have!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Yes, years ago a dream of pale faced zombies/vampires (think Heamovores from Doctor Who Curse of Fenric without the nails) coming at my house from the street, it was night, the only light came from burning cars and some houses across the street and the TV in my bedroom which shown static, it was saying something about it being the end of the world, then they got in downstairs and tried to break the door down. when I woke up I pushed furniture against the door, closed the curtains, put a comedy on and waited til sunrise to venture out.

Weeks ago I had a dream about Cybermen (old style) forcibly converting people. I was waiting in line with some guys I know at a warehouse in Shields, strangely no one was resisting we were just talking and some were looking for a avenue escape, eventually we scattered in all directions and made it into some woods we were walking around aimlessly for ages being hunted.

I remember some details but not everything though some things do remain vivid like other people including Cykotic hanging on a hook in the warehouse and being changed on a molecular level.

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Yep, that hook f***ing hurt!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    I will probably be ridiculed for this but have you ever had a dream that feels so real you can not tell its a dream? That you feel like your actually there?
    I dreamed I was in England and in a park out in the country. Cars driving on the wrong side of the road of course I mean I could smell the air and the detail was very strong it felt real. I got in my car and drove around looking for a place to stay and I came to this town with an Inn and a restaurant. I ordered food and it turned out i had no money and I panacked. I saw minion zombie and zombie man there and then woke up.
    HLS you were in England , rest assured , MZ wouldve lent you the $ !
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I very rarely dream, or at least remember I have!
    When you sleep, you dream from the get-go to the second you wake up. Not remembering it sucks, though, because dreams are usually kick ass entertainment and good inspiration for your life. Well, at least that's a communists point of view.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    hey ill wager most of the famous writers wouldnt have been sucessful if they didnt write down there blunt induced dreams

im looking at you tolkein:

"the finest weed in south farthing"

Super Moderator

UK
    lol ... I'm like Freddy Kruger, up-in-your-brain!

I've had some completely bizarre dreams in my time, like the one that involved me attending a convention in my old high school assembly hall, held by my hair dresser to inform folk of when she was going on holiday ... then it morphs into me riding a Goodfella's Pepperoni Deep Pan Pizza around a sea of green and cheesy/pepperoni/tomato'y gunge through a network of Ghostbuster fire station toy playsets (like I had as a kid), being chased by these weird things throwing gunge at me ... no sh*t, I had this dream.

DVW ... nah, I wouldn't lend her any $ ... ... maybe a couple of these badboys: £ ... kaching, haha! Of course ... you'd have to put on a theatrical style dance, which expresses, in interpretive dance fashion, the fall of the South to the North in the American Civil War ... then I can get me some transatlantic edu-ma-cay-shun, hyuck! ... ... where the hell did that all come from? I ain't even been eatin' cheese!
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 07-Mar-2007 at 04:20 PM.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    When you sleep, you dream from the get-go to the second you wake up.
    You actually only dream when you are in REM state, with your eyes flicking and your body paralysed. The rest of the time, when people are moving around in their sleep etc, they're probably not dreaming (except sleep walkers/ talkers etc!). Just so you know

I heard something quite funny the other day. This woman had a dream that her boyfriend gave her a diamond ring. The next day at breakfast she said to him, "I had a dream you gave me a diamond ring last night. What do you think it means?" He smiled mysteriously and said, "You'll find out tonight."

She's excited all day, and sure enough, that evening he comes home with a small package for her. It's a book called, 'What Your Dreams Mean.'

La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Super Moderator

UK

It's a good thing she didn't dream she got a shiny pearl necklace for a present, eh?!

United Kingdom
    Or wake up with one!
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Super Moderator

UK
    Or wake up with one!
    ho-ho! I like your style of humour.

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Sleep, those little slices of death, how I loathe them: edgar allen poe