Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My best friend died this morning... I've just been told

Spain
    [QUOTE=coma;74311]I hear you, Nacho. The older you get, the less people you have.

To Coma: Certainly. I changed of city a lot of... Always loss some friends. I hate the soccer, I don't drink very much... I haven't nothing in common with the most of the people... What want that I do?.

To Cykotic: You must resist. The life don't stop for nobody. When I am depressed, I go to shopping, walking in a park... You must search something that make you happy and don't think in the dead of your friend. I hope that our hints can help you.

United States
    [quote=Huescacho;74321]
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    I hear you, Nacho. The older you get, the less people you have.

To Coma: Certainly. I changed of city a lot of... Always loss some friends. I hate the soccer, I don't drink very much... I haven't nothing in common with the most of the people... What want that I do?.
    I make music. It keeps life worth living for me. And gives me an excuse to meet new folks. Shopping is out, I'm pretty broke. Dont drink much either. I dont have much in common with people. not to be smug but I find most people really dumb and I cant stand unintelligent people as friends. Had too much of that as a kid.They just bring you down insted of bringing them up. Plus they are boring as sh*t.
    I have serious health problems and if it wasnt for all my different creative things to lose myself in, Life would have absoultely no meaning or use for me.

I have moved alot also. And I dont know or dont like people where I am stuck for now. Most of my friends moved elsewhere. You find when elements of your body fail you that most of your "friends" dont actually give two sh*ts about you.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers