Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new toy has arrived!

England

My new toy has arrived!

I cant wait to boss it at my next paintball day! i didnt want to have to spend on a new gun but ive run out of patience with the company who made my old one,i just need 1 small part to fix it and it seems impossible to get hold of!ive heard this tippmann A5 wont break though and in the unlikely event it does its a doddle to get parts for

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    why do i get the feeling you enjoyed the first rambo film a real lot?

Super Moderator

UK
    What's with the crazy ass six-shooter looking thing on the side?

Damn, that's a nice looking gun.

Ain't paintballin' the mutz nutz?

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    What's with the crazy ass six-shooter looking thing on the side?

Damn, that's a nice looking gun.

Ain't paintballin' the mutz nutz?
    Thats the self feeding cyclone!it works with the gas blowback as you fire,the faster you fire the quicker it spins and loads balls into the chamber,that thing can fire on full auto!
    Im actually only vaguely interested in real firearms,but damn i love paintball!

Banned User

United States
    cool gun. i always wanted to try that sport.

Lord Howe Island

Yeah-- here is mine...

JA22--$60 new in box w/3 mags and 200 rds of Federal .22.

All it took before shooting was around 20 minutes of fluff and buff, and thee wasn't a safe Coke can in sight...

It now resides above the visor in my truck...

Much more fun to shoot IMHO due to the danger factor...
    War to the knife...the knife to the hilt.
    The end is f*cking nigh!!!

Just been bitten Shadowofthedead's Avatar

Aaland

no full auto

no full auto unless you get the eletronic trigger frame or the response trigger kit for it and the cyclone system only feeds up to 17 or 18 a second. but tippmans are the "ak47" of paintball. sorry ive played paintball since i was 12 and im almost 22 now so i know all there is to know about the shtuff excpet some of the new guns and i also work in a pball store. any questions let me know

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post

I cant wait to boss it at my next paintball day! i didnt want to have to spend on a new gun but ive run out of patience with the company who made my old one,i just need 1 small part to fix it and it seems impossible to get hold of!ive heard this tippmann A5 wont break though and in the unlikely event it does its a doddle to get parts for
    And here I thought it was another Real Doll thread.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Aaland
    real doll? im lost oh well. honestly brother in pball i wouldve went with the smart parts ion... 200 give or take and you get 17 bps (balls per second), several different modes of fire, and anti chop eyes ( little laser eyes that let the electronics board in the gun know that there is or isnt a ball there. when there is no ball it wont fire. helps stop ball chops. just for all of those who dont know.). best bang for your buck.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    And here I thought it was another Real Doll thread.
    noiyce burn

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowofthedead View Post
    real doll? im lost oh well. honestly brother in pball i wouldve went with the smart parts ion... 200 give or take and you get 17 bps (balls per second), several different modes of fire, and anti chop eyes ( little laser eyes that let the electronics board in the gun know that there is or isnt a ball there. when there is no ball it wont fire. helps stop ball chops. just for all of those who dont know.). best bang for your buck.
    17 bps isn't bad, but I prefer one well aimed shot over 200 misplaced shots... but that's the wanna-be sniper in me.

I like the Ion's but the last time I played, 2 guys had Ions and they were both having a lot of problems with them. I was thinking of getting one, but after those games I decided to stick with my Tippman as I have never had a problem nor has my brother and we both have used Tippman markers from the start.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowofthedead View Post
    no full auto unless you get the eletronic trigger frame or the response trigger kit for it and the cyclone system only feeds up to 17 or 18 a second. but tippmans are the "ak47" of paintball. sorry ive played paintball since i was 12 and im almost 22 now so i know all there is to know about the shtuff excpet some of the new guns and i also work in a pball store. any questions let me know
    The electronic trigger will be one of my future upgrades,though to be fair i can pull the trigger fast enough for it to be almost full auto.I did my research before settling on this gun,as my last one was a waste of money,the tippmanns seemed to have all the best reviews & ive heard great things about reliability i'd have gone for the X7 but im not geeky enough to spend that much

Super Moderator

UK
    *Borat mode on*

It's niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

*Borat mode off*

There's nothing better than a bit of simulated violence is there? A safe way to get all that aggression and adrenaline out ... as well as to live, in a safe and controlled way, all your war movie fantasies.

I'm with whoever said it on here, I prefer the well placed shot to the rampant trigger fingering, spray & pray tactic, personally.

When I went paint balling I conserved my ammo, unlike many others who just fired wildly into the trees, or even - on the f*cking test shooting gallery. One or two shots is fine to check the barrel isn't gummed up, not f*cking 50! Pick your shots, get your target, and annihilate them.

United States
    Nice paintball gun!

I always wanted to get into paintball, but I feel that the only thing I'd get out of it is about 100 quarter-sized bruises all over my body.

LC

Aaland

the ion and the sport

the reason the other guys were havin so much trouble with the ion is because it is a MASS produced gun with not the best quality control. what i mean is they put them together so fast at the factory that they only check every one in 10 to make sure its screwed together all right. you dont get near as much quality control as you would with a higher priced higher end gun. and there are no snipers in paintball... well yes and no. just spray and pray thats all you can do in most situations. and you made a good choice on the gun. the X7 is just a glorified A5 with a bunch of extra shizzle and made with cheap plastic and jacked up another 100 bucks not worth the money.