Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: I don't understand the concept of beauty these days..

Kazakhstan
    if you poked that girl in the eye youd get residue on your fingers like you do after you eat cheesy doritos
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    Lmao

I WANNA PLAY POKE-THAT-CHAV!!!

*runs up to orange girl*
    *pokes her in the eye*
    *runs away giggling*

Didn't mean that kinda poking... ...and certainly not there.

Hence why I'd probably be shuddering for a year afterwards ... and I'd have to be really drunk ... by which time it'd probably be a really tough task to do any poking, so if the poke-mish was successful, the regret once sober would be even greater, because you went beyond the sense of just giving up and passing out due to all the drink...so that's just a whole manwich of regret right there ... plus your winky-woo would no doubt be glowing bright orange ... at least around the balls anyway () ... *shudders*

I don't think I can lower the tone any further in this post ... gimme 15 minutes and I'll climb back on top ... HO - one last pitch on the way out, hi-oh!

England
    I'd do her,but i'd definately double bag first

Undisclosed
    xD Great link liam, if you look at the comments next to it there is a full on chav war going on. The usual rubbish slinging but its funnier than the chav girl herself although with that much fake tan I dont doubt that in the morning youd wake up looking like david dickinson.

No way you could hide youre shame with that glow.
    Why arent you laughing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    guys, hate to tell ya but thats nothing compared to some of the brummy girls in my maths class *shudders*, damn ,imagine trying to work when some florescent orange dumbass bint that stinks of fags grabbing your hair and tugging syaing "don-noy, ave yaow gut a pen-ceeel?"

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I'd do her,but i'd definately double bag first
    Only double?! That orange sh*t is toxic, it's like alien blood, will burn through a double layer ... now, triple-bagged ... THERE you go.

I looked at the picture again and she's still really rank actually, worse than before come to think of it ... I bet she has the worst accent, is thick as Gordon Brown's face and just makes you shrivel up inside...

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

Didn't mean that kinda poking... ...and certainly not there.
    I know, but I think my poking method would probably be more satisfying and hygienic

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    guys, hate to tell ya but thats nothing compared to some of the brummy girls in my maths class *shudders*, damn ,imagine trying to work when some florescent orange dumbass bint that stinks of fags grabbing your hair and tugging syaing "don-noy, ave yaow gut a pen-ceeel?"
    Lmao!
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.