Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA vs Canada

Canada
    Oh? you know that a US Naval warship wanted a lighthouse to move the hell out of its way?

typical yank arrogance..expecting a light house to move for them..

if you can't tell, i'm not serious so calm down all you furious folk

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    Oh? you know that a US Naval warship wanted a lighthouse to move the hell out of its way?

typical yank arrogance..expecting a light house to move for them..

if you can't tell, i'm not serious so calm down all you furious folk
    WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?!
    Yeah, they can stick that yank s**t strait up their assess.

If you use that a party here, people will make an annoyed face,walk away from you calling you an asshole and you will be all alone.
    Evidenced by it usually being used as "f**king Yank" and almost always in a derogatory way.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    true or not , you just gotta laugh ( calm down guys )

United States

whats funny about that for me...

My boyfriend works for Navy intelligence and actually lived in England, Japan, Italy, Australia doing his work and for what he got paid you'd imagine he was awesome at his job... but

The man bought me airline tix and sent them to himself

After 9/11 he moved home to Texas and shut down his local airport after forgetting his brief case next to the park bench he was sitting on. The local constabulary considered it to be a safety hazard and taped off the surrounding area and closed down the air port. Meanwhile he's having a shower and notices his BC isn't there and asks his dad to go pick it up... so his dad goes to the airport and notices an odd number of police officers and whatnot surrounding the airport and more specifically the BC and tells them it belongs to his son... so they were like well sir would you mind going over there and opening it up... he does so and shows them his ID and the id jake left inside and its obvious its his... so the cop is like what does your son do? To which he responded he works for navy intelligence... and they all had a laugh......

and there's so much more he's done thats really stupid that it makes me wonder wtf how smart do you have to be to have his old job? Even more funny is that he's offered jobs by Homeland Security and other government agencies
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Canada
    wow coma...calm down man....it was just a joke

United States
    That was funny

Sigh - those silly canucks that live in our backyard; shouldn't they be paying a military tax to us ?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    LMAO. I like this joke.

I am huge fan of Canada, Toronto being my favorite city. If I could afford to live in Toronto I would have defected by now.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    heh heh...funny joke.

I think Robin Williams summed up Canada pretty well: "Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party."

And on Canada's currency, the looney: "How would you take an economic crisis seriously?"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    heh heh...funny joke.

I think Robin Williams summed up Canada pretty well: "Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party."

And on Canada's currency, the looney: "How would you take an economic crisis seriously?"

United States

the only thing better than a looney...

its a tooney... or is it a twoney? I love Canadien currency its like Disneyland money I never wanna spend it instead I just wanna save it... and then i'm in Kenora and smell salt and vinegar chips and wanna take the tour and i'm like ahhh **** I hafta spend my money damn damn damn why couldn't i have been born a millionaire instead of so damn sexy
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

United States
    I dpnt get it...no one bash me..

United States

A twoney/tooney is Canada's two dollar coin