Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just re-watched DAWN 2004 on the big screen.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    all films are better in the cinema, when you try making em yourself, albiet short crappy ones in my case you really appreciate the whole experience more, i know for damn sure pirates 3 wouldnt have been nearly as fun if i watched it on my own, the big screen, the dakrness, the atmosphre ,hell even the coughs and noise of popcorn grazers ( ) make it more enjoyable, as for what griff said, thats why im dragging my freinds ass down to the foree fest, hes never seen dawn so hes gonna see it first on the big screen, hes says hes not expecting much, damn is eh gonna be surprised.

oh dj if you get the chance again i recommend a doubel bill of the texas cahinsaw teamed up with the wickerman both eriee and wierd but the vibes are so different i think theyll fit together in a double feature quite well.
    Last edited by Danny; 06-Jun-2007 at 12:14 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Question

However, imo, if you have a big screen plasma and a kick ass surround sound why would you want to go to the movies and deal with disrespectful kids, crying babies and people talking on their cell phones?