Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Female sex offenders

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Thank you would be intresting in a weird way. : Virtual high five : Just realised that a high five in a sex offenders thread seems a lil out of place
    : Replaces with solemn nod :
    Ok, give me a day or two ...my daughter works weird shifts I will get the list for u

United Kingdom
    It's something like A Child Called It, A Man Named Dave, and one by his brother, which is called something-something-something: A Brother's Tale.

I've only read the first one, but I want to read A Man Called Dave to see what he thought of his mother from an adult's perspective- whether any explanation ever cropped up as to why she suddenly flipped out one day and started abusing him? If anyone has read it, let me know.

I think one of the scariest things about the book I read was his case was only the 3rd or 5th worst reported case of child abuse- on record in California

I literally cannot imagine what could be worse than that his mother did to him, other than outright murder. It's unreal
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Kazakhstan
    yeah the other book is called the lost boy
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    I forget what the journal article I was reading was now (I'll look it p if anyone wants it) but it seemed to suggest that while male fiddlers tend to do stuff that is more easily identifiable by the child as abuse, and so is reported more, female offenders do more 'subtle' stuff like always walking in on kids while they're getting changed, leaving doors open so the kid can see them bathing etc, and other stuff I don't particularly want to go into right now.
    Women are more cryptically intrusive than men. I wouldn't have it any other way though, in a normal way I mean.

United States
    Know what offends me? Girls who dont shave their legs

Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    female offenders do more 'subtle' stuff like always walking in on kids while they're getting changed, leaving doors open so the kid can see them bathing etc, and other stuff I don't particularly want to go into right now.
    When I was 16 or so I was in the changing room of a store and the old lady that owned it "accidentally" opened the door. When I stood there surprised she offered to "help me pull my pants up". I told her to **** off, nasty old thing. ICK
    Last edited by coma; 31-Mar-2007 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    Yeah, hairy pussy I can deal with, a hairy armpit I can forgive (depending on the country ), hairy legs are the number one no-no in the history of turn off's. I mean it, it's appalling... why though?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Yeah, hairy pussy I can deal with, a hairy armpit I can forgive (depending on the country ), hairy legs are the number one no-no in the history of turn off's. I mean it, it's appalling... why though?
    Usually its one package. Hairy legs leads to a 70s bush. UGGGH. I prefer a baldie myself

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    I like baldie style too but I gotta admit, I like a smidgeon of hair on my meat. The mark of a true woman...

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Usually its one package. Hairy legs leads to a 70s bush. UGGGH. I prefer a baldie myself
    The only problem with that is for a few days after you look like you have got crabs of something cos you constantly itch, try it and then you can tell me how right I am

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
    The only problem with that is for a few days after you look like you have got crabs of something cos you constantly itch, try it and then you can tell me how right I am
    Reminds me of a joke

How do you know when a woman has an orgasm?

Who cares?

Arf arf. Just kidding. really

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
    Never had those pesky buggers but my mate showed me one once.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Reminds me of a joke

How do you know when a woman has an orgasm?

Who cares?

Arf arf. Just kidding. really
    Hmmmm that's why we have toys cos like every flippin thing else we have to do it ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut
    Never had those pesky buggers but my mate showed me one once.
    Never had em myself, but ew not sure I would want to see someone elses either

capncnut
    Now this is just plain nasty.

United Kingdom
    You know when you see a clicky and think nope I really really shouldn't click that cos it's gonna be horrid, but then curiosity gets the better of you and you click it anyway then soooooooooooooooooooooooo wish you hadn't!!

Well I just had one of those moments

capncnut
    Maybe it's just as well that I never posted the female crab pic. It was clinging onto a solo pube with one pincer, similar to the poster of King Kong in a way. Yeah, if I post a clicky then it's generally something horrific like this.