Thread: land script

Undisclosed

land script

found the script for land on the internet and just started reading it. in the script it has big daddy with one of his arms ripped off. it looks like it's going to be pretty intresting. go to horror movie script and you can find differant movie scripts.

capncnut
    Cool, I'll have a ganders.

United States
    That is also the same script in which some of Kaufman's men fly off in a helicopter and leave him behind, right? I don't remember seeing that in the movie but I did see it in one version of the script.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubaker View Post
    That is also the same script in which some of Kaufman's men fly off in a helicopter and leave him behind, right? I don't remember seeing that in the movie but I did see it in one version of the script.
    that's the one. and it has where big daddy has one arm. i just finished reading it last night.wish they would have made the movie just like the script.

Australia
    I would love to read the DEAD RECKONING script, the one that was later rewritten (and rewritten again) before it finally became LAND OF THE DEAD. Its never made its way online so I assume its only available in hard copy?
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    I would love to read the DEAD RECKONING script, the one that was later rewritten (and rewritten again) before it finally became LAND OF THE DEAD. Its never made its way online so I assume its only available in hard copy?
    Do you know the date?

I know that the original script going under the name of DEAD RECKONING was written BEFORE 9/11 ... so obviously before 2001, but the majority of scripts to be found online are all dated 24th August 2004 and go under the name of LAND OF THE DEAD.

Conal Cochran gives us the rundown on George Romero's DEAD RECKONING Script!

Published on Monday, April 8, 2002

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=11938

capncnut
    You'd think this Conal Cochran guy would pick a more original name?

Norway
    I remember reading the scrip long time ago and Big Daddy had only one arm, I think that would be good idea to make him look more zombie like.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    that would have been ideal because he sure didn't act zombielike.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"