Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This guys must have been reakky bad in bed.

United States

This guys must have been reakky bad in bed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,261860,00.html

Florida Man Says Ex-Wife's Sex Change Should End His Alimony Obligation
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    That's reakky fulled up!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    That will teach me to spell check.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Lay off the booze!

capncnut
    Man, that's a difficult one.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    That will teach me to spell check.
    kok!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Thats argument is ridiculous. Its not like he was reincarnated and transformed by the monolith. He just got fake boobs and cut his johnny off.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Kazakhstan
    some people will do anything to avoid paying child support
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

United States

His p*cker in the grassy knoll ...

Lorena Bobbit would be jealous . Now that the woman is a 'man' , there should be no difference . The decision was made for him to pay alimony when (he) was female . The ruling should stick . So , pay the 'man' ... sheesh . Friggin world has its head up its tukus .
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Thats argument is ridiculous. Its not like he was reincarnated and transformed by the monolith. He just got fake boobs and cut his johnny off.
    It was a she turned into a he....

and when a guy gets turned into a women I was under the assumption that they didnt "cut it off" per say ....more like they turn it inside out and push it inwards....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    That's reakky fulled up!
    Neil is good at making fun of typos. kekekekeke

$1,250/mo in alimony???? Jesus Christ that is 15,000/yr.

I am a woman I do not think even I could ever expect that but I guess it depends on the situation.

In my opinion if you were a house wife for 18 years and did not work then yes I can see it. Obviously you have to find a way to gain job skills like to go back to school or what ever but in my opinion if she can afford a sex change operation does she really need alimony?? Not!!! I mean I think alimony should be based on need for financial help during the transition of being married to becoming single and living on your own along with the kind of salary you make and your ability to support yourself.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by HLS; 28-Mar-2007 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Good God, Im a spaz!

and when a guy gets turned into a women I was under the assumption that they didnt "cut it off" per say ....more like they turn it inside out and push it inwards....
    Christ on a crutch, that stuff never seems less nasty no matter how many times I hear about it. They have to lubricate it forever becasue it has none naturally
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    Christ on a crutch, that stuff never seems less nasty no matter how many times I hear about it. They have to lubricate it forever becasue it has none naturally
    A Typical symptom of men changing themselves into women is liquid discharge from there artificial vagina.....

Im less aware of side effects of women to men sex changes....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Administrator

England
    A Typical symptom of men changing themselves into women is liquid discharge from there artificial vagina.....
    I really do not want to ask how you know that...

Im less aware of side effects of women to men sex changes....
    ...or that!!!!
    -Carl Sagan

United Kingdom
    Ah, he was a he all along, he was just born with the wrong body is all

They have to lubricate it forever becasue it has none naturally
    Don't some/ a lot of women have to do that anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I really do not want to ask how you know that...
    *waves* I do if it's an interesting story!
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.