Thread: the best thriller ever.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

the best thriller ever.

i just saw this for the first time in film class, most people laughed and expected pokemon, which lets face it, for the msot part the general public views anime lower on the scale than videogames were 15 years ago, but a bgi anime fan and all i can say is the trailer does not do this game justice as it is one of the best anime films ive ever seen, if i told you the ending it would be "huh." but if i told you the story scene by scene you'd go "oh, nu-uh, no way, noooo waaaay", i cannot reccomend going out to get this movie enough, totally awesome, best slasher film ive scene, including real films.
    seriously, go watch it.

capncnut
    Yeah, I bought this sucker on DVD a few years ago. Unmissable. It's shown on the Sci-Fi channel in the UK every now and then so go grab a slice folks. Damn, I've put this cool smiley in my last three posts now.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I turned the trailer off when the music started to play and I realize that it's the dreadful film "Perfect Blue". There is absolutly nothing good about it. It's your average big city thriller, except they replaced Ashley Judd with a cartoon character. It wreaks of unoriginality. If you take a standard, boring thriller and then make it into a cartoon, it's still a standard boring thriller.

btw, I saw the ending coming from miles away.