Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: perhaps there is a god..

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    not because we dont want to destroy necessary parts of the world but because we dont want to kill women and children.
    Tell that to the dead pakastani and afghani women and children who are dead because the u.s. blows up entire buildings just to get at one terrorist. The fact is that when we are scared we'll do anything. Truman knew full well the amount of people that were going to die when he dropped those bombs on hiroshima and nagasaki. He went and did it anyway. I guess murder is justified when we do it.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    greater good for the greater number dlo
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    greater good for the greater number dlo
    There's nothing good about murdering innocent women and children. It's funny, when terrorists kill women and children in order to achieve their ends it's this monstrous crime. All humans are equal. I know it's easy for you to see them as inhuman and therefore it's no big deal when they die.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I'm not suggesting they're inhuman but todays women and children could become tommorows terrorists... we should be concerned. But I just dont see our government setting off biological weapons to kill people and yet preserve their homes and the land and such...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm not suggesting they're inhuman but todays women and children could become tommorows terrorists... we should be concerned. But I just dont see our government setting off biological weapons to kill people and yet preserve their homes and the land and such...
    Don't ever let it be said that we can't derail any thread.

United States
    I blame you entirely...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I blame you entirely...
    It takes two you know.

United States
    occasionally you have to indulge people...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    occasionally you have to indulge people...
    PLEEEEEEZE. You would never do anything for anyone unless it benefitted you as well. I just can't see you humoring somebody. You're just not that nice.

United States
    F U.......

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    F U.......
    There you go indulging me again.

Undisclosed
    Lol...You two are killing me!

United States
    ya ever feel like we're entertainment for some of the folks here? I dont even know what this thread is about but by looking at the title i'd imagine that uwe boll just died but since its a dead remake forum it would have to be uwe boll scored a gig to direct the next zombie flick of the future and just died moments after inking the deal... so perhaps there is a god

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ya ever feel like we're entertainment for some of the folks here? I dont even know what this thread is about but by looking at the title i'd imagine that uwe boll just died but since its a dead remake forum it would have to be uwe boll scored a gig to direct the next zombie flick of the future and just died moments after inking the deal... so perhaps there is a god

It's about the fact that the day of the remake might go straight to dvd or not get any release at all. The release date has gotten pushed back indefinitely so it's implied that us not seeing it is a blessing.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    There's nothing good about murdering innocent women and children. It's funny, when terrorists kill women and children in order to achieve their ends it's this monstrous crime. All humans are equal. I know it's easy for you to see them as inhuman and therefore it's no big deal when they die.
    Sorry to jump in man! But where i live there are some very unpleasant 'activists' and they certainly don't view others as anything but inhuman. Try moving to the London Borough Of Newham and you will get an idea. I am not justifying killing but neither do i believe we should sit around and wait for someone to blow us up. Sorry, but i see this every day and i live just round the corner from where i was born and it is pretty nasty having people stand outside my local town hall calling for "faakirs" to be beheaded.

"If possible Sir.. only.. if.. possible"