Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: perhaps there is a god..

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MontagMOI View Post
    Sorry to jump in man! But where i live there are some very unpleasant 'activists' and they certainly don't view others as anything but inhuman. Try moving to the London Borough Of Newham and you will get an idea. I am not justifying killing but neither do i believe we should sit around and wait for someone to blow us up. Sorry, but i see this every day and i live just round the corner from where i was born and it is pretty nasty having people stand outside my local town hall calling for "faakirs" to be beheaded.

"If possible Sir.. only.. if.. possible"

That is the sad reality of life. My point is that it's wrong when anybody does it. All the rationalizing in the world isn't going to change that. That isn't to say that's it's not nescesarry, there are nescessary evils you know, but that doesn't make the actions any less evil.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    I believe in justifiable violence. Just because something is violent (like a precautionary first-strike or defence in war time) does that make it evil? I don't think so, but that's my own opinion.

Peace, Love, chocolate...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    I believe in justifiable violence. Just because something is violent (like a precautionary first-strike or defence in war time) does that make it evil? I don't think so, but that's my own opinion.

Peace, Love, chocolate...
    Defense in war time is perfectly legal. However, a precautionary strike, aka, an agressive war is a war crime. How would it go over for you if iran dropped a nuke on us as a "precautionary" measure due to all the saber ratling this administration has been doing? Would you feel it was justified then or is it only ok when we murder?
    Last edited by darth los; 12-Jul-2007 at 06:41 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That is the sad reality of life. My point is that it's wrong when anybody does it. All the rationalizing in the world isn't going to change that. That isn't to say that's it's not nescesarry, there are nescessary evils you know, but that doesn't make the actions any less evil.
    Fair point.

"TIMMY!"

United States
    I was going to comment in this thread, but as soon as I hit page 3 I realized it was a lost cause.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007