Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loose Change, it almost makes me ill.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Damn straight. I just can't believe that a 'documentary' with so many glaringly obvious inaccuracies/flat out LIES, can get a cinematic release.

I sincerely hope all involved get torn several new ones by the critic community ... as well as just people in general.
    The recent BBC documentary said that not only were there plans to give it a cinematic release in the future, but also a complete dvd release.

Canada
    All 9/11 conspiracies are moronic, not just loose change..it's all ****ing stupid and so is everyone who believes it. Yea, the government killed 3000 people (i will not say american as their were thousands of others from other countries) just to start a war. Grow a pair and shut the **** up you knobs. I mean, there must've been preset explosives in the towers, cuz I mean, aircraft ranging from 160-200 feet in length, 156-180 foot wingspan, and a weight between 176,000lbs-230,000lbs can't bring down a building in the way that the wtc were brought down eh? Look at the size of the thing, and the speed at which they can fly (540mph at max) and you can pretty much piece together wat kind of damage you can do to something. ****en stupid wackjobs.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    All 9/11 conspiracies are moronic, not just loose change..it's all ****ing stupid and so is everyone who believes it. Yea, the government killed 3000 people (i will not say american as their were thousands of others from other countries) just to start a war. Grow a pair and shut the **** up you knobs. I mean, there must've been preset explosives in the towers, cuz I mean, aircraft ranging from 160-200 feet in length, 156-180 foot wingspan, and a weight between 176,000lbs-230,000lbs can't bring down a building in the way that the wtc were brought down eh? Look at the size of the thing, and the speed at which they can fly (540mph at max) and you can pretty much piece together wat kind of damage you can do to something. ****en stupid wackjobs.
    If Rosie O'Donnel says WTC 7 was blown up I have no chice but to believe it.

I actually saw a clip of her spewing that madness last night.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    I do not agree with most of the 911 conspiracy stuff but
    Govts have always manufactured an act of war or "accidentally" create a situation whre the are victims of an attack
    Gulf Of Tonkin
    Atlantic Ocean attacks preceding WW2
    The spanish American war
    Uranium fot the Iraq War.
    The Reichstag Fire
    The list goes on and on.
    To say a govt wouldnt put its own citizns in danger to create an excuse for war is not supported by the facts of history.
    A more reasonable conspiracy may be that the guv didnt expect it to be quite as bad. More like the 1993 bombing. Not that I believe that but an incident getting out of hand would be more believable,

That said, COINTELPRO was considered a "lunatic conspiracy" for many, many years until not only was it proven true, but was far more extensive than anyone imagined.

If the gov didnt act so backhanded after 911 these ideas wouldnt be so popular. They have created a situation where many other wise reasonable people believe anything is possible. I think time will tell that our situation here right now is much darker than we imagine. We have had plenty of hints that that is the case already
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    The South Park suggestion (or one of their suggestions anyway), was that the gubment acted as such after 9/11 to breed fear among the populace to make them look like they're in control, when in fact they're flying by the seat of their pants and are bricking themselves ... not saying that's the case here, just thought it was an interesting idea.

And if Rosie O'Donnell believes that a building which was missing a huge chunk out of a structurally integral corner, which had other debris smash into it, and which had been on fire for hours, could not collapse on it's own ... then she's a f*cking mega-numpty.

United States
    The South Park suggestion (or one of their suggestions anyway), was that the gubment acted as such after 9/11 to breed fear among the populace to make them look like they're in control, when in fact they're flying by the seat of their pants and are bricking themselves ... not saying that's the case here, just thought it was an interesting idea.

And if Rosie O'Donnell believes that a building which was missing a huge chunk out of a structurally integral corner, which had other debris smash into it, and which had been on fire for hours, could not collapse on it's own ... then she's a f*cking mega-numpty.
    That was my point. It is their behavior that breeds that sort of thinking.

Im am no fan of Rosie (to put it mildly) but its nice to see a mainstream star going off on the gov. The Loose Change stuff is misguided but I dont disagree with everything she says.

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    nice to see a mainstream star going off on the gov
    Surely that's all we've seen for the past few years though? In fact, from what I've seen from the past few years, it'd be more of an event to see a mainstream star in favour of the gubment...

United States
    Surely that's all we've seen for the past few years though? In fact, from what I've seen from the past few years, it'd be more of an event to see a mainstream star in favour of the gubment...
    Most of them didnt say **** for years. A few here and there but they all got pussified. Dixie Chicks were one of the few and look what happened. When it gets more safe they start talking. meh
    The view show Rosie is on is super Milquetoast. In that environment it is surprising. Like Larry King saying something interesting. That would be a shock. His big question is "so tell me about your faith".

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Its no more inaccurate than what comes out of Tony Snows mouth everyday.
    I call that c*nt "Snow Job" he is a sneering turd .

Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Whether Loose change is accurate or not is really irrelevent. With him getting theatrical distribution it will make the gov't squirm a little more. Even if t is mostly bullsh*t. Hell remember when Michael Moore's film came out in 2004, the white house scrambled to make excuses and set the record straight. It is guys like these who keep the US gov't on it's toes and that is not an easy job. Someone has to keep them watching their backs.
    Ask James Bath ...
    Last edited by DVW5150; 02-Apr-2007 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post

Ask James Bath ...
    Real nice. He dose his job and does it well. They guy is dying of cancer, maybe you could be less of a bleeding twat.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Canada
    who is james bath if i may ask?

United States

Ask James Bath ...
    I dont know how he keeps a strait face when he is saying what he obviously knows to be blatant lies. They should change his title to propaganda minister. Thats more accurate.
    It is unfortuanate that Tony Snow is sick. It does not change the fact he is propagandist for a lawless regime making him complicit in such.

Mo, James Bath is the Link between Bush and BinLadin

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    Real nice. He dose his job and does it well. They guy is dying of cancer, maybe you could be less of a bleeding twat.
    D O E S H I S J O B ... Do you really think that calling me a twat is going to cure his cancer ? I just found out he is ill while I read your retort . I am not glued to the information highway .
    Telling lies you believe , go ahead and believe . Name calling is a characteristic (sorry to use big words) of someone who has run out of ideas .
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    just found out he is ill while I read your retort . I am not glued to the information highway. Telling lies you believe , go ahead and believe .
    You didn't know he had Cancer which was all over the News for days, but you do know that he tells lies that you apparently hear all the time, thats kind of strange.

Name calling is a characteristic (sorry to use big words) of someone who has run out of ideas .
    ...and what is impuning someones intelligence a characteristic of?
    Last edited by erisi236; 02-Apr-2007 at 11:43 PM.

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Super Moderator

UK
    Alright lads, let's not have a barny over it ... just chiiiiiilllllll.