Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working with Ken Foree this weekend

Undisclosed

Hoorah

My 15th post! Finally. So here's Ken, Mark, and I (the one who needs to lose 20 lbs).

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Man....that must've been a great experience.

capncnut
    Ken's a lovely geezer.

Super Moderator

UK
    Sweetness ... are those Ken's own tattoos? Seems like a cool customer alright.

Undisclosed
    Nah, those are his blood dealer tats. They were some cool temporary tattoos we got from some make up company. They didn't fade too fast, so they worked out fine.

capncnut
    I just got wind that Ken Foree is having a two day Foree Fest in Staffordshire on Aug 31st - 1st Sep. Dawn Of The Dead & The Devils Rejects are being shown theatrically as well as a Q & A sesh. Sounds good.
    Last edited by capncnut; 18-Apr-2007 at 09:25 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    never been to owt like that may check it out.

Undisclosed
    I can't believe it's been just over three years since I've been on the site (~ 10 years ago I was on here religiously). I just finally finished watching the shi**fest that is Day of the Dead 2: Craptagium tonight after getting it on Netflix and thought of this place. Oh man, I really have to spend more of my work down time catching up in here.

Obligatory self-and-roomie-promotion: Live Evil is tentatively set for a July DVD release that I personally authored on DVD Stdio Pro. I can't remember the exact date though; distributors in this economy are pretty flaky. It was originally supposed to come out in February before getting pushed back. It's already out in Germany, for what it's worth. It's also available on Netflix streaming, but feel free to rent on DVD once it's out to put some money in my roommate's pocket.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by TCDarkness View Post
    Back around 2001, I shot a short film based on Neil's (the owner of this website) short story, An Eye for An Eye.
    You know, a couple of days before reading your post I was just thinking about that, and even looked to see if it was still online... eg: On youtube or something!?

ps: Good to see you back here again
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    You know, a couple of days before reading your post I was just thinking about that, and even looked to see if it was still online... eg: On youtube or something!?

ps: Good to see you back here again
    I still have all the contracts (email and paper) for the music and talent rights for the film, so I guess I could put it online. But at 19, I just didn't know enough about film making to do your story justice. I guess YouTube would be a good venue for HPOTD cinema even if it's amateurish (by my standards). I'll see if I can get use of a DV camera to put my latest cut (circa 2002) onto the interwebz for viewing by the living dead fans.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by TCDarkness View Post
    I still have all the contracts (email and paper) for the music and talent rights for the film, so I guess I could put it online. But at 19, I just didn't know enough about film making to do your story justice. I guess YouTube would be a good venue for HPOTD cinema even if it's amateurish (by my standards). I'll see if I can get use of a DV camera to put my latest cut (circa 2002) onto the interwebz for viewing by the living dead fans.
    I've got (on CD) "An Eye for an Eye (Work Print)"... (454meg)

But the quality isn't good compression wise for some reason. ie: Quite blocky?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I've got (on CD) "An Eye for an Eye (Work Print)"... (454meg)

But the quality isn't good compression wise for some reason. ie: Quite blocky?
    I was able to track down a DVD I'd made of Eye. I'm compressing it now into something YouTube will like. Will let you know when it's ready for public consumption.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

...and it's up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkkJbceBBA8

Last edited by TCDarkness; 28-Jun-2010 at 07:27 AM.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdarkness View Post
    i was able to track down a dvd i'd made of eye. I'm compressing it now into something youtube will like. Will let you know when it's ready for public consumption.

---------- post added at 12:28 am ---------- previous post was at 12:23 am ----------

...and it's up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkkjbcebba8
    yey!!

(amended to offer direct links )
    -Carl Sagan