Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh my head

United States

Ugh my head

Well my Friend Seth and I decided to replay the civil war. As he is from Tennesee or however it's spelled and I am from Indiana. Or as he calls it "The war of northern aggression"

However insted of bombs and bullets, we went for beers insted. Alot of bud light and old English. There were no clear victors, no gettysburg or normandy (har har)

Now we are both laiden with the heavy headache of reconstruction (headdd acheee, and hang over) Him so more then I. We have been drinkin lots of water, and I made some eggs and toast for both of us. Any suggestions for how to end this hang over thingy.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Kazakhstan
    just drink loads of water and sleep

i declared war on lager last night. i won the battle, but i think lager won the war
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    I think I declared a ceasefire on Jack Daniels a while ago...

not quite sure....

United Kingdom
    I am one of those really lucky people who don't get bad hangovers, just a raging thirst in the morning after a gallon or so of water and a fried egg sarnie all better

Headaches might need a couple of Paracetamol and sleep is always good as liam suggested

United States
    Well it's noon now, and I slept for about 3 and a half hours after posting that. Now i'm just really thirsty, and smell of elderberries.

United States
    Vitamin B. Some kind of low acid fruit juice. Something Bland Like a cheese sandwich. Smoke a bowl. Thats my advice
    Other than the obvious sleep all day

Someime I get 2 day hangovers. I can drink alot but if I get drunk enough to barf Thats it for me. Im not a "Puke and feel better" guy.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    I try to wash the taste of puke out of my mouth with another beer, sad results often insue.

United States
    Gotta have a good greasy breakfast. Scrambled eggs with salsa and and tabasco sauce, hash browns, buttered toast, bacon or sausage, orange juice, and plenty of coffee. Drink lots of water because your going to need it. The food absorbs excess booze in your system, the liquids and spices make you to sweat out the rest.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    I try to wash the taste of puke out of my mouth with another beer, sad results often insue.
    Quite sad. I dont go for the hair of the dog or the puke and make room for more. No way

Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    Gotta have a good greasy breakfast. Scrambled eggs with salsa and and tabasco sauce, hash browns, buttered toast, bacon or sausage, orange juice, and plenty of coffee. Drink lots of water because your going to need it. The food absorbs excess booze in your system, the liquids and spices make you to sweat out the rest.
    Hot sauce is good for me sometimes.
    I suggest just not drinking Liqour at all. And once your drunk dont smoke weed. That makes me a puke factory.
    Last edited by coma; 01-Apr-2007 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Actully weed inhibits vomiting, thats why it's givin to alot of cancer patients.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    From my experiences, I would say that a shot or two or a beer or two would be your best cure.

United States
    Actully weed inhibits vomiting, thats why it's givin to alot of cancer patients.
    I guess you never got really drunk and smoked a joint. When you combine a lot of booze and weed you get much more wasted than you would with either by themselves. Like Booze and Pills. Its called the Synergistic effect. They are more pwerful in combination. Ive been there scores of times unfortunately, but I finally learned. You can take my word for it. Not everyone gets that effect but many do.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    From my experiences, I would say that a shot or two or a beer or two would be your best cure.
    I dont like doing that. It works but you get drunk all over again.
    Last edited by coma; 01-Apr-2007 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Actually, that does not cure hangovers. It only delays them. It's going to make your hangover worse, in the long run, because your liver just has to filter out that much more stuff.

I've had some bad hangovers in my time... I hate the ones that are so bad that you spend the entire day puking.

capncnut
    I smoked weed for 15 years and I never vomited once on the stuff. Oh and if you smoke it while drinking, it cancels out the hangover altogether.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I smoked weed for 15 years and I never vomited once on the stuff. Oh and if you smoke it while drinking, it cancels out the hangover altogether.
    I've puked many times from being so stoned. Also, it never cancelled out my hangover. I'd just wake up hungover and burnt as fark. I'm glad I quit that stuff.