Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugh my head

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Actually, that does not cure hangovers. It only delays them. It's going to make your hangover worse, in the long run, because your liver just has to filter out that much more stuff.

I've had some bad hangovers in my time... I hate the ones that are so bad that you spend the entire day puking.
    Sucks for you. It always works for me. Then again, I really don't get hangovers that often.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I've puked many times from being so stoned. Also, it never cancelled out my hangover...
    Strange how these things affect people so differently. Getting stoned is a sure fire way of cancelling out the hangover for me, maybe the getting immense munchies have something to do with it?.
    Last edited by capncnut; 02-Apr-2007 at 06:30 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I smoked weed for 15 years and I never vomited once on the stuff. Oh and if you smoke it while drinking, it cancels out the hangover altogether.
    That, as I said, is the esact opposite of my experience. And you are the only person who I have ever heard say that. Not everyone gets sick mixing booze and weed like me, but I never heard anybody say it cancels a hangover. I dont think Bud has any effect on your liver or curing dehydration.
    Youre pretty lucky in that department.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    If I have a late day hangover I like to eat two large dill pickles...

Its refreshing but in no way a cure....when hungover its best to fill your day with sensations that are "refreshing" ....chilly/warm showers...whatever floats your boat.....

But I find the easiest way to avoid a hangover all together is to sleep through it......
    1. wake up.....
    2. get a morning piss going.....
    3. maybe vomit (depending on the severity of the hangover)....
    4. then get a large glass of water and chug it....
    5. then take a sleeping pill....
    6. maybe smoke a little....(optional)
    7. fill the glass with water and put it near your bed.....
    8. put on a TV station that plays stuff youd watch all day I like Cartoon Network or Sci Fi channel if they are doing a marathon....marthons are good hangover background noise....
    9. Sleep for half the day....
    10. if you wake up drink the water near the bed....
    11. Youll wake up for the day anywhere from 2pm -8pm....ready to start the night drinking!

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!