Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desenchanted

Spain

Desenchanted

A few days later, a frind, was attacked, and nobody help her. She was a lot of friends, but nobody help her... Some of this "friends", are friends of mine too... What could I do?. Must I go out of my live?, or must I go away the incident?. I will stand here for your answers... Thank you!.

United Kingdom
    huh??

United States
    Sounds like you should get more information before making any decision on what happened. I assume you were not present when the incident occurred?

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Huescacho View Post
    A few days later, a frind, was attacked, and nobody help her. She was a lot of friends, but nobody help her... Some of this "friends", are friends of mine too... What could I do?. Must I go out of my live?, or must I go away the incident?. I will stand here for your answers... Thank you!.
    Help your friend ...
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The question itself confuses the sh*t out of me.....but I say always stick by your friends and do what you can to help.

Kazakhstan
    talk to your friend, make sure she is ok, ask these other friends why they did not help her.

your friend probably feels pretty alone right now, go and see her.
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    Help your friend ...
    Good advice.
    but in what sense?

Please rework your question a bit more clearly with some more detail to get better response

I got in a fight (more like blindsided with a tallboy to the face) and my friends (so called( didnt do s**t. HIS friends pulled him of me. Some friends are useless. When it goes down they run an hide but act tough and loyal when its easy. We call that "fair weather friends". That day changed my life. I got instantly disillusioned with all my boys I grew up with, moved away, never went back.

If they are mutual friends, you should tell them they are pussys and fake. And beware of them in the future for you cannot rely on them. And support your friend. Getting a beat down AND your friends leaving you ass out is almost too much to bare.
    Last edited by coma; 03-Apr-2007 at 05:14 PM.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    Attacked? Verbally or physically? How severe was the attack? I need more info man.

Spain
    Good, I must specify a little... the agression was verbaly. My friend is Hls, and this message is for the 29 "friends" of her friend list. Some of them, are friends mine too. She was banned for a pack of lies... I was in this chat session, and she didn't told any bad word.... I was attacked in some time too, and nobody was banned... The real questions are: Must I conserve this common friends, or I must break with them?. Could I trust in them?...

Just been bitten Shadowofthedead's Avatar

Aaland
    i will beat some one for

i will beat some one for bannin HLS shes cute and ill be danged if i let someone ban her. im drunk right now but dang it i

i will beat some one for bannin HLS shes cute and ill be danged if i let someone ban her. im drunk right now but dang it ill have my words... i love wild turkey 101 and i have sawed off shotgun waitin... hahahahhaa

i will beat some one for bannin HLS shes cute and ill be danged if i let someone ban her. im drunk right now but dang it ill have my words... i love wild turkey 101 and i have sawed off shotgun waitin... hahahahhaa excuse me tryin to sober up.... not tryin really
    Last edited by Shadowofthedead; 04-Apr-2007 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Spain
    I was serching for the true of this sucess, and I discovered new things. Something (I can't told you who told me), told me this morning the true... At the end, I know that she was banned with true... I did the right at defender her, but I didn't knew all the true... For me, this fight is over...

Kazakhstan
    oh right, HLS.
    Don't really know what happened tbh but you don't get banned for any old thing on here.
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i dont understadn what you mean, who got attacked?

Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i dont understadn what you mean, who got attacked?
    A little problem that Hls had with another member of the Homepage... thanks to God for this matter ended...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Like Liam said....it's not very easy to get banned from HPotD. You have to cause problems repeatedly. They're nice enough to give warnings around here.

Besides, HLS has been involved in problems with different people ever since I joined. This isn't something new.