Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do if this was your last....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    People are also procrastinators and think that they'll always have time to get to it later. Others just take certain things and people for granted and when the life changing, eye opening news that they're actually going to die hits them it changes their perspective.

Canada
    I don't think it's an excuse for laziness- we need work to survive (i know it soudns odd coming from a 19 year old, but i help my mom out a ****load when it comes to bills and cash) and it is exhausting-mentally and physically-to work everyday of the week, and you do tend to not think about much except for "oh crap..I gotta go back to work at 11 tommorrow..i hate it but we need the cash"

And yes, I know you used to work something like 80 hours a week, and you know how exhausting it is. Procrastination is also a big part of it (like Darth said) and much like he said, something so forthcoming like Death would put more perspective into your life.

United States
    Yeah but by asking yourself what you'd do if it was your last day alive you can sortof inventory your life and say damnit! I have business to take care of.

I understand you help your mom heck I've done the same since I was 16 so I realize you dont have time for it. Thats really nice of you Mo. You're a good guy.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    I don't think it's an excuse for laziness- we need work to survive (i know it soudns odd coming from a 19 year old, but i help my mom out a ****load when it comes to bills and cash)
    God bless you for doing that dude. I'm serious. Most teens are selfish and couldn't care less about the household situation. I've had to work since i was 15 to get the things that i wanted and to help with bills. You must have good character because i know in my case it really helped me put life into perspective as to what was really important. It's all gonna come back to you. Don't think that your mom doesn't appreciate it. Her friends are probably so jealous that she has a responsible son.

Canada
    Oh, i realize what your saying and I agree with you 100%.

I try and I'm hoping on keeping at least 34 hours a week at work...i got 41 this week, and a 328 doller pay check is alot of cash (i make min. wage which is 8 bucks Canadian).

she works at wal-mart and we live in a two bedroom apartment in a crappy part of town....so money has always been tight.

but back on topic,

I think that even topics like this make people think. It sounds obvious but it'strue. I never would have thought of what I would do if i were to die and now the list isn't even complete. I have friends in kingston i'd want to see, and people i haven't really talked to who used to be my best friends hmm.
    crap I gotta work at 11 today...

*edit*
    It allready has actually, I mean, i still really wanna spend my cash on things I want, but there are things that we need at home that come first. I hate my job alot of the days (i work in a grocery store and when new guys aren't in i will end up doing 4 hour cart shifts) but again...we need the cash.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 16-Jun-2007 at 06:40 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You're doing the right thing mo. No matter what, nothing's more important than family. You realize that as you get older. I know i sure did.

Canada
    yep, and hell, after I broke up with my gf I realized how entirely unprepared i was for a relationship. I miss her alot, I hate being alone, and i mean hate it. I get depressed when I see a couple walking around and I miss it. But I realize, i don't have the time for one..I have way too much to do right now before I get into anouther relationship. Hell, I still only have a vague idea of wat i am going to do with my life

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's true dude. 90% of people who are in relationships aren't ready for it. You have to first work on yourself so that you are a complete person and only then can you truly be happy and love youself. You shouldn't need another person to complete you.
    Last edited by darth los; 16-Jun-2007 at 06:50 AM.

Canada
    Like Jerry Maguire
    "you complete me"

ASS
    make sure you are whole before you go trounching after someone.

hell, thats why alot of relationships end up goign the way they do- one partner is over needy and can't "live" without the other, and suffrocates the other.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 16-Jun-2007 at 06:52 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn, we sure did hijack this thread. Think we're just a little off topic guys? lol Sorry . We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. Have a nice day !!

Canada
    time for emoetry

Despair
    Everlasting pain
    Affected by my minds melencholy
    The bell tolls once more
    Hazeus save me

My despair fills the room
    I cannot stand it
    please sweep it all away with your broom
    he steals my energy like a bandit
    melencholy energies fill my mind
    I wish there was a way to make it go away
    it's on my mind all the time
    can I last anouther day?

wow, not bad for thinking of that in 3 mins...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    * snaps all around *

Canada
    wtf lol.

make me think of the exorcist.

Undisclosed
    Like Darth said Mista youre doing a great things and 328? Damn! Talk about loving youre family. Im currently doing a similair thing with my parents, splitting my wages from my job betwen college fees and household stuff. I feel like the lowest of the low working at Maccy Dees..>.< But its a job, its a money and it makes things easier for my family.

Apologising to everyone youve ever hurt on youre last day? At this minute in time everyone Ive hurt I did intentionally and would not apologise. Im generally a very passive guy so if I do hurt someone its for a good reason. Like my ex, a very messy situation but I chose to break with her rather than pretend to love her. Another would be phsyical hurt, I got bullied for a few years then one day realized...."Wait..Im 6ft tall and pretty strong".

I suppose besides the Rave and hacesac with the elderly Id make sure everyone I know knows how important they are all to me. Everyone has their own meaning, everyone you get to know intimately changes the idea of "who" you are or so I think.
    Why arent you laughing?

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Since my thunder was stolen by my peers( bank robbery and sex) I'd go out with a bang. Strap a bomb to my chest, have the military drop me where that twat bin laden is hiding and help him get closer to allah.

id rob a bank,shoot both my neighbours,(cauze i fookin h8 them all) then nick a car and go get all the drugs known to man aand take em all whilst rolling on the floor in all my money! then roll a 20bill up and light my spliff!
    Last edited by flyboy; 18-Jun-2007 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!