Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if this was your last....

United Kingdom

What would you do if this was your last....

day on earth??

I have just watched Grey's Anatomy for the first time ever and that was one of the questions asked so how would you spend that time?

I would spend as much time with my daughter as possible, I would make sure she knows her 7 times tables cos she is struggling with them at the mo, listen to her play her guitar, cook her egg & chips she loves em too, tell her how much I love her and also tell other people how special they are to me too, make sure that I had everything in order for when I left so she would be well provided for.

Actually this makes me really sad cos I could never ever think of leaving her she is the one person in my life that I would never want to leave.

Anyway over to you what would you do?

capncnut
    Tell my mom and my son that I love them, get absolutely hammered, screw at least 100 chicks (let's face it on the last day on Earth, they will be lined up on the street), do every drug known to man and one minute from the end, throw myself from the top of a tall building.

TV: "We report to you now that the end of the world was false. I repeat, the end of the world was FALSE!"

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    TV: "We report to you now that the end of the world was false. I repeat, the end of the world was FALSE!"

capncnut
    It would be Sod's Law.

United Kingdom
    Yeah tell me about it, it would be the same for me they would find a cure or something just as it was too late

Undisclosed
    Intresting question Yorkie.

I think Capn summarised it pretty well except replace son with girlfriend and take every drug know to mankind before I had sex with the hundred chicks : cough : acid : cough:.

Blaze a blunt in the police station preferably with the police chief? Write something profound? Go to a Rave? Oh and play hacesac with the oldest person I can find.
    Why arent you laughing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    invite all my friends round for a bigass barbeque with loud msuic that breaks the neighbours windows, haev fun with my friends and family, probably make a youtube video blog about my thoughts, since if you know its your last day its gonna be something epic, and finish my evening skateboarding through the town naked

- and then rig myself up to some dynamite and take as many as i can with me, j/k

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    probably make a youtube video blog about my thoughts, since if you know its your last day its gonna be something epic
    Probably a bucketload of tears followed by "I don't want to die!"

Undisclosed
    ask for a second opinion...

United States
    If I knew I was going to die i'd prolly do something really stupid like rob a bank to give the money to some charity and wind up getting a phone call from me docs saying oops you're gonna live... just because murphys law is more like the road map of my life
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Since my thunder was stolen by my peers( bank robbery and sex) I'd go out with a bang. Strap a bomb to my chest, have the military drop me where that twat bin laden is hiding and help him get closer to allah.

Canada
    Spend some time keepin it real with my chums, go fishing, apologise for being a dick head to certain people, tell my ex I wish her well, tell my parents I love em (something i can't really say for some reason right now) forgive everyone who ever did me wrong, eat a assload of McDonalds and burger king to the point of sickness, go for my drivers license and fail, but then say whatever, i'll be dead in 12 hours.

Listen to even more barenaked ladies and red hot chili peppers, read some select passages from my bible, pray, and then well. Die. ahh yes, and try to reach lvl 99 in diablo 2 lord of destruction.

Thats how i hope it ends.

Knowing me i'll get drunk and wave my pecker at a bunch of kids or something.

United States
    what's so funny about this is that whatever it is you want to do on the day you die... where it concerns other people in a way that isn't negative... should be and could be done today...

for instance...

mm you want to apologise to people you were a dickhead to... go ahead what are you waiting for? the day you die? it will in most cases be too late then because they'll either be dead or unfindable or you'll die before you have a chance to even say goodbye to people you care about

and yorkie...
    fill out a will even if its an amateur one... talk to people to make arrangements ...today could be your last day alive... life insurance policies are cheaper when you're young as well start looking at them... make a scrapbook for your kid... record her playing her guitar and let her know ya love her everyday...

the sad thing is that its never too late to do anything until you die or someone you care about dies and then its too late to do something good for yourself and for other people
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Canada
    thats the thing though, many people simply can't do it. it sounds harsh as hell but it's true. I dunno why i can't own up to it, i truly do not. Sometimes i find that a a trigger like iminent death would kick start some of the slower turning gears going on in someones mind. Also, when you are dieing, you can shift focus away from everyday life (work, bills, etc.) and focus on other, more emotional aspects of life. Afterall, you will be dead in a day, why the hell not dog it at work and spend more time with family/friends?

United States
    I'm not much older than you but I can say this... there's no excuse not to apologise to people you've hurt or for bad behavior. Sometimes we dont realize the impact we have on other people and the smallest thing we do can change someones life. Whether its positive or negative. There's no time like the present time to take care of unfinished business. Saying you have work to do is just an excuse for laziness. You have to make time.