Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can't get shot of this verruca scumbag slapper can ya?!

capncnut
    Well we have the new series of Big Brother arriving soon and with NO SMOKING in the house. Weird situation + no cigarettes = destruction, haven't Channel 4 learned their lesson already?

I hear that EA have just announced a Big Brother game with Endemol. No doubt they'll bung in Jade Goody as another pathetic excuse to kickstart her career. Imagine the challenge that would be to a graphics artist - Mick Jagger's lips, flabby sillicone tits and pixellated kebab rolls!

Super Moderator

UK
    Big Brother ... game?! ... No doubt a Sims rip off ... but that might be interesting, I'll be honest, I'm a Big Brother whore, I've watched every series since it started, just a bit of tabloidy type cheese to consume rather swiftly and then ditch like a cheap slapper...some people have soap operas and The O.C. ... I've got Big Brother once a year.

Plus there's the odd fitty on, so that's nice to watch for a while, haha!

No smoking, eh?! Nice one...

It must be sh*t in there if you're a non-smoker, cos you're gonna be surrounded by smokers who'll be puffing all over the damn house with no respect for non-smokers. You can take smoke elsewhere, but you can't clean the air afterwards or create a safe 'n' clean air box around you.

Ooooooh ... no smoking eh ... ah mate it's all gonna be kicking off ... wankers.

Remember that man-woman one from Portugal? Geez, I've never seen someone so pathetically addicted to cigarettes, not just a bit grumpy, throwing tantrums like a f*cking toddler and threatening violence and walking out of the house you spent months competing to get into in the first place - you've been briefed, you're gonna come across not having fags for a while, deal with it or piss off.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Big Brother ... game?!
    EA AND ENDEMOL ANNOUNCE CREATIVE PARTNERSHIP FOR VIRTUAL ME
    CANNES, FRANCE, - April 16, 2007

Electronic Arts, the world’s leading interactive entertainment software company, and the Endemol group, a global leader in television and other audiovisual entertainment, today announced a creative partnership for the development of Virtual Me, a new digital entertainment concept that bridges the divide between traditional TV and videogames. The all-new online offering is being prepared to debut in Endemol’s top-rated Big Brother.
    I think it's fair to say it's on the cards dear chap.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    It must be sh*t in there if you're a non-smoker, cos you're gonna be surrounded by smokers who'll be puffing all over the damn house with no respect for non-smokers.
    I think that was one of the main diary room complaints in the train wreck that was Celebrity Big Brother '07.

Super Moderator

UK
    As they're getting topical and possibly political on Big Brother (with the smoking ban), I wonder what else they'll do ... speed cameras around the pool to cut down on dangerous bombing?

No protesting allowed?

No discussion of anything that might offend Muslims? Topics considered offensive won't be run by any actual Muslims of course, it'll all be determined by busy-body white PC-lunatics.

They all have to pay high Council Tax and high-ass rent as they're living in London for the duration?

Carpet pricing, so they can't just walk around all day in circles ... same for the garden, which has a higher toll.

And so on.