Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just saw Night 1990 in High Definition...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    a friend whos a zombie fan like us called me 20 minutes into playing and goes "im taking it back for a refund" so apparently its that stale
    I would agree to some degree...

On a standard Def TV the game was hard to play...the subtitles at the bottom where impossible to read and the pager constantly going off while playing was anoying...that said after a while the games gets better...more guns...more moves...more stenches...more FUN!!!

Some point in the game you get in a car in the parking garage that is full of Zs and go crazy...funny as Hell!!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir James Forbes View Post
    H
    Tom Savini gave a talk at one of the Watford film fairs some years ago and I remember him saying that his version was a lot better than the theatrical one.
    It should be obvious that Tom Savini was thrown to the wolves with this film. It was simply a money grab for the original investors that were bilked out of a small fortune. The copyright issues are a load of hokum--remaking NOLD has not stopped the constant stealing of the original film, story or title that continues to this day. Romero has been attempting to move on since 1971, but he's certainly in the minority camp.