Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Day has arrived! Screening goodies

Just been bitten

Undisclosed

congratulations

Awesome! Wish i could have made it out there.

Super Moderator

UK
    I think he meant like objects or something, like a chair or whatever, haha.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 15-Apr-2007 at 04:52 PM.

United States
    Not a problem MZ. We've dug ZM from day one, and I think this is what all independent filmmakers should be doing - helping each other out.

I'll tell ya, a lot more people in the theatre "got" what IAZM and IAZM2 then I thought would. Most british humor can go right over the head of an american audience - but the people there were really into both of 'em. That made me very happy.

MZ, if you want to post those video clips I sent you you're more than welcome to. I'll have 'cleaner' footage once my DV camera gets here wednesday and I can dump the tape from Dj's DVX.

Super Moderator

UK
    Oki doke - here's some video spoodgeness for ya'll:

IAZM1:

http://rapidshare.com/files/26078514/MOV01835.MPG.html

IAZM2:

http://rapidshare.com/files/26141723/MOV01836.MPG.html

w00ty-w00t!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    MZ, the audience loved ZM. He is a new hero for horror comedy fans. Many people were talking about him after the screening, and a few that bought the DVD were like COOL... that IAZM film is on here. So I think you now have a nice American fan following.

I was glad it went over well, and as I said I am a fan of ZM and I wanted people to see it because I think they would love it.... and I was right... they did.

Oh, nah I didn't nick anything Hellsing. I do some digital projection work there now and again. but someone did walk off with one of the newer display posters. I was going to give it away and they took it out of the display. They set it down for 5 mins and poof it was gone.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 15-Apr-2007 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    I'm really chuffed they liked it, it's always really uplifting when people dig your stuff as well as "get" it ... cor, foot of the mountain 'ere eh?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Where's the tuxedo's guys?

Just kidding. Real nice pics Lou, looks like a top night mate.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 16-Apr-2007 at 12:59 AM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post

You couldn't get me to dress up in a monkey suit like that for nothing! Are you kidding? they're lucky I didn't show up in a t-shirt that said "BITE ME"

Super Moderator

UK
    Are you kidding? they're lucky I didn't show up in a t-shirt that said "BITE ME"
    lol, I know what you mean (I'm wearing a "fu CKYou" t-shirt right now, hehehe).

If it's for the right occasion, I'll scrub up, last time I wore a suit was last year when I was shooting a wedding video, and the time before that was a year prior at my graduation, looking proper spiffy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    woah, comincidentlly ditto on the cky t-shirt , but ive had to wear a suit once, it was a freind having a bigass proper "party" in the suits and gowns type thing and my mom gave me the cash and whent nuts when she saw i bought an all black suit with a red silk tie.

hey i thought it was cool

Super Moderator

UK
    hehe, all black? Niiiice.

I remember I got my first suit for Sixth Form leavers do ... man, that was an awkward dinner (not cos of the suit, cos of something else ... but anyway...)

Then I used it again for my sister's graduation, then I don't think I ever used it again. Got another suit a while back, so I use that one now ... but very rarely...yeah I look swish in it, but I'd so much rather scruff about in the same White Zombie t-shirt I wear every week.

Undisclosed
    I had a blast at the premire, definatly surprised at how many people came out (the area out there seemed to be kinda dead, ....pun inteded )

Definatly cool seeing IAZM and IAZM2 on the big screen, and the Theatrical version of deadlands was really really good.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, it was a great night... and a tiring night. I slept for 12 hours today and I am ready to go back to bed.

Now I have to get ready for April 28th for when the theater does DAWN 1978 and DAWn 2004 back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post

TUXEDO... LMAO, I almost choked on my Mountain Dew. I haven't worn a tux in 10 years. Plus I am more comfortable looking like a scrub
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 16-Apr-2007 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    hehe, all black? Niiiice.

I remember I got my first suit for Sixth Form leavers do ... man, that was an awkward dinner (not cos of the suit, cos of something else ... but anyway...)

Then I used it again for my sister's graduation, then I don't think I ever used it again. Got another suit a while back, so I use that one now ... but very rarely...yeah I look swish in it, but I'd so much rather scruff about in the same White Zombie t-shirt I wear every week.
    man it was a tradition at my high school that everyone came in suits and 'ugh, limos on the last day so i stayed home and played on vice city all day just to get out of wearing a suit.
    a freind of mine though (the one on the forum i started dj who liked your film) whent dressed in an old 70's piece of crap blue tux with more silver savalry than the man himself.

"now then, now then, now then!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    A few more pics from the premiere.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=888673