Thread: One day the animals will pet us... and breed us...

United States

One day the animals will pet us... and breed us...

Missing Boy's Remains Found in Crocodile
    AP
    BEIJING (April 22) - A crocodile shot to death in south China during a search for a missing 9-year-old student was found to contain the child's remains, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

The crocodile was shot Saturday in a park in Beihai, a city in the Guangxi region, by investigators looking for the missing child. Investigators confirmed that human remains found in the reptile were that of the student, the report said.

The child, surnamed Liu, disappeared Friday after Liu and three other children climbed over the fence around a pool in the park that had been used to stage crocodile shows, Xinhua said.

"The children shot the animals with catapults and beat them with wooden sticks," the agency said. "One of the irritated crocodiles bit Liu's clothes and dragged him into water, where he was eaten by a swarm of crocodiles."

Snipers used pork to lure the reptiles from the pool on Saturday and shot the first one that crawled ashore, the report said.

No other details were given, and it wasn't immediately clear what would happen to the other crocodiles.

Local residents said the park's owner had hired a keeper for the crocodiles, but it was not clear why the man was not at the site when the students broke in, the report said.

The manager and the keeper were being held by police.

Somehow I can't help but imagine that some day the creatures on Earth are going to treat us as we treat them. Let this be a lesson for the children out there... be careful
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post

Somehow I can't help but imagine that some day the creatures on Earth are going to treat us as we treat them. Let this be a lesson for the children out there... be careful

If we don't kill them all first...
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    there almost there, dogs are growin' thumbs, cus what else is that wierd thing on there wrists?

United States
    My fathers paperboy (he Lives in south Florida) got eaten by an alligator. He stupidly decided to swim across the River as a shortcut
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ...wow, what a tard, i mean its sucks for him but daaaaaamn "maybe this gator infested water way will be a saf and eas way to get around rathe than, oh i dont know, maybe the ROAD!!

Canada
    We should use this as a point to exterminate animals....how many paper boys and girls, and dumbass kids who beat dangerous animals over the head must die?

I call a Jihad on natures ass.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ...wow, what a tard, i mean its sucks for him but daaaaaamn "maybe this gator infested water way will be a saf and eas way to get around rathe than, oh i dont know, maybe the ROAD!!
    The Kid was born and raised right by the river, so it was extra dumb. I was a city slicker so if I got eaten it wouldve been different.
    They have a little park by the river and it has this cool wood boardwalk that goes through the swampy part of the rivers edge. Underneath are TONS of Gators staring you in the face. I got totally spooked until they realized they couldnt get me. I never saw one before in the wild and like 2 feet away. brrrrrrr.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States

a few locals here...

Some people here in Charleston get eaten by a gator every so often. One gal went swimming in a lake, at night, alone, and wound up being a late night snack for one. I mean how dumb do you have to be to get eaten by one or even bit by one. They not only creep around the natural bodies of water but they also are in the pools of local apartment complexes every so often, they're in ditches when it rains, and they're on the lawn by the mall waiting for a heron to stop by for lunch. I'd expect locals to be more cautious too. I would never have guessed that the gators would literally lurk everywhere like a palmetto bug but no really they do.

Watch out now y'here they them creatures they don' bite hard I tell y'what
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Spain
    We are damaging our planet, hurting to our Mother (Nature). She is revenging of us now... the humankind is a mistake did for God. I hope that early, He or She (God or Nature), can repair it, erasing the humankind of the surface of the Earth...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ......nope, didnt get it that time.

United States

reminds me of a indonesian belief...

There's a belief they have in Indonesia that the Earth is essentially balanced on a pedestal and when you disrupt that delicate balance there's consequences ...for instance the tidal waves and storm surges that affected Indonesia and Thailand

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah see the rest of the world would blame that on the movement of tectonic plates and geothermal energy affecting the earths weather system, but what do we know, please dont burn us at the stake, im not a witch, i thought the craft sucked balls.