Thread: Uk?

Undisclosed

Uk?

Is this available in the UK yet or do we have to order it from America? And, will it be available all on one DVD eventually?
    Hmmmm Toast....YES it is called a crelbow!

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by prettycorpses View Post
    Is this available in the UK yet or do we have to order it from America? And, will it be available all on one DVD eventually?
    Unfortunately, it's only available from here in the US. BUT ...

• Amazon still ships from here and the DVD version is REGION FREE! Click here ...
    • You can order a FREE VCD (Video CD) version directly from me. It's free and plays in most DVD players (lacks in quality though compared to DVD and no menu).

As for it all being available on DVD ... I mentioned before that I have plans to do a third after the sequel. Then I'm going to put it all on one disc and release it as one. For this 'ultimate' edition, I'm planning on recutting the first episode (or at the very least remastering it).

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah sweet, a full-on all-in-one DVD? Nice one...I'll wait it out for that to come along and order one up quick-smart when it does.

capncnut
    Indeed, a Deadscapes trilogy DVD does sound rather awesome. How are you going to tackle it? Are you gonna splice all three into one feature or are you gonna stick with the trilogy thing?

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Indeed, a Deadscapes trilogy DVD does sound rather awesome. How are you going to tackle it? Are you gonna splice all three into one feature or are you gonna stick with the trilogy thing?
    Well I'm still toying with the idea. I've the 4 scripts I've already written, only one has been shot - this is one of the sad parts of indie filmmaking. In writing these I was trying to fuse them together so that they would knit well in the end (ie picking up where the other left off). That idea is still there, but there are variations of it now - I could go a few different ways. Whatever I choose, I'll want them together not as separate entities.

capncnut
    For some reason, I would like to see the three movies eventually spliced together but segmented into 'pieces' and given individual titles, sorta like Clerks. A dozen or so apocalyptic episodes that make up the Deadscapes trilogy whole.