Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night '07...on the big screen...AGAIN!

Undisclosed

Night '07...on the big screen...AGAIN!

Well some cool news, this will be a short little update. A new age grindhouse cinema in Windsor ontario (right across the pond from Detroit) caught wind of Night of the living dead, and they are going to show it in their theatre at the end of May.

So as per usual, this makes me a happy camper. Hopefully it gets a nice big turn out like the last two showing of the movie. It's funny, everytime I think this Night '07 movie is finally going to rest...cool things like this pop up. I wish I would have known while we were filming that we would have these showings, so many things I could change lol.

Also...just four more days before Night attacks google video

Super Moderator

UK
    Cool news man!

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by livingdeadboy View Post
    It's funny, everytime I think this Night '07 movie is finally going to rest... cool things like this pop up. I wish I would have known while we were filming that we would have these showings, so many things I could change lol.
    Oh hush, don't worry about that just enjoy yourself. I wouldn't have your movie any other way man and it's all gonna resurrect again this Friday. Be sure to pop your head in chat that night if you have the time.

United States
    Friday is gonna be GREAT I cant wait to see NOTLD 07...then chat with you about it!!!
    It will be your night to shine again Reese!!!!

United States
    what time are you posting it on google? will you get in the chat room? if so what time? cant wait

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by living-zombie View Post
    what time are you posting it on google? will you get in the chat room? if so what time? cant wait
    Good question to ask lz I should have asked that myself....I hope everybody shows up to give Reese the thumbs up on his NOTLD 07 which I am sure is going to be a hit!
    I would say good luck( but bad luck to say that) I will say the old theater term "Break a Leg" lol Reese!
    I would guess probably evening after 8 or 9 eastern probably would be a good time dont you think? that would give alot of people time to watch it or atleast half the people without crashing the site?
    Last edited by Debbieangel; 18-Apr-2007 at 07:26 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    He had the luck when he made it, Debbie. Trust me. It's a fun little ride. I very seriously doubt that you'll be let down.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah, im waiting to catch it on the google showing , heh maybe youll get a record for online premier?

United States

dvd and autograph

how much will the dvd be and where can i buy it? can i get an autograph, i don't have any autographs from a zombie movie, i only have one autograph from david hasselhoff... hahaha
    when i die i hope hell's full, just to walk the earth.
    "when there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

George A. Romero

capncnut
    I'm glad so many of your folks are showing interest in Reese's movie. Night '07 is such a joy to watch that I'm pretty sure most of you are going to end up owning it.

how much will the dvd be and where can i buy it? can i get an autograph, i don't have any autographs from a zombie movie, i only have one autograph from david hasselhoff... hahaha
    Patience dear boy, the dvd will not be out for at least another month or so.

United States
    does it have the original names like ben, helen, harry, and karen or new ones, i'm literally dying to see it, the suspense is KILLING ME. haha, it is. ben
    when i die i hope hell's full, just to walk the earth.
    "when there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

George A. Romero

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    does it have the original names like ben, helen, harry, and karen or new ones, i'm literally dying to see it, the suspense is KILLING ME. haha, it is. ben
    It has a few from what I remember. I don't think it has all of them. For the most part, it's basically not a remake of the original "Night of the Living Dead"(this is a good thing). It's more of a movie set against the rising of the dead that takes it's own path and winks at Romero's classic every so often.

It's quite refreshing to see a film like it, actually. I was a bit weary of it when I first heard about it, but then I won the sneak peek on here and I very much enjoyed it. The best low budget, independent film that I've probably ever seen.

capncnut
    does it have the original names like ben, helen, harry, and karen or new ones, i'm literally dying to see it
    Well the lead character is called John and he has an adopted sister named Barb. On top of that, the cemetary scene is still there but with some new twists and there's a s**tload of movie references/quotes in the dialogue.

If you wanna know more about it then check out the review thread. Me, Bassman and Coma each posted reviews. There are some spoilers so tread carefully.

Undisclosed
    Hey all! Sorry about responding late here, was out of town! Okay, I will make this quick...the movie will be available early Friday morning, so when you wake up...it should be there.

I will come in for a chat later on that night, not 100% sure what time, my guess would probably be 9:30 - 10 ish (eastern)

I am sorry this cant be a longer response, glad to see that everyone is so eager to see it!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    For the most part, it's basically not a remake of the original "Night of the Living Dead"(this is a good thing). It's more of a movie set against the rising of the dead that takes it's own path and winks at Romero's classic every so often.
    Sans the title of the film

and the ONE SHEET

This kid has no shame.

-

Someone should start making Night 08.