Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus..which one??

Undisclosed

Jesus..which one??

Outta the 3 remakes coming up NOTLD/NOTLD 3D/DOTD, which one, in your opinions look best/worst and why? Been outta the zombie loop for a bit, just looking for some more informed opinions..

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    best is probably the night 90 ,dawn 04 rocked for the first 15 minute but then whent down in flames.....via a man called rhames
    worst?, im gonna say night 3d, dawn 04 DID have an a team fixin stuff omntage but nothing spits on the origional ide like a text message version of "tre cum1ng 2 get u brbra, omg!1!"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydwarf View Post
    Outta the 3 remakes coming up NOTLD/NOTLD 3D/DOTD, which one, in your opinions look best/worst and why? Been outta the zombie loop for a bit, just looking for some more informed opinions..
    They're reamking another NothLD ? I've heard of the 3D and Day but what's the other one ?

(running to imdb)

capncnut
    The only remake to see is Reese Eveneshen's low budget remake of Night Of The Living Dead. Caught it a little while ago and thought it was one of the most refreshing little movies I have seen in the last couple of years. There is a whole forum dedicated to it here and I have the trailer in my sig.

I have read a lot about the 3D version of Night but the reviews are just dire. It wont put me off seeing it of course 'cos I'm a big Sid Haig fan. I don't think it's inteded to be a serious movie and I shall not take it as such. You never know, it might be worth a giggle or two.

CapnSpaulding? Seems like a lifetime ago.
    Last edited by capncnut; 18-Apr-2007 at 09:37 PM.

Undisclosed
    Is Reese Eveneshen's (Evanescence?) remake of NOTLD ever gonna see a theatrical or DVD release so that we can actually see it?

capncnut
    Yep, firstly it's on Google Video for a week only starting tomorrow morning. Reese will then be putting together a self financed DVD run with the intention of releasing it sometime in May or a just little bit after. No official word on prices yet.

As for a theatrical run that's difficult to say because the movie has not long been completed. However, Night '07 has been shown cinematically a couple of times and there's another screening slotted for the end of May in Windsor, Ontario.
    Last edited by capncnut; 04-Jul-2007 at 12:59 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    to quote err "oh, im gonna"

Undisclosed
    Holy Crap! This is the worst Z-movie I've ever seen! This is even worse than those direct to cable return of the living dead movies last year! HAH! I don't mean to be mean, but did anyone else actually watch this "film"? The time has come to stop being nice to people just cuz they're members here. Now I know I'm new to posting here, & this thread may get me banned, but this movie is just awful. I didn't make it half an hour in without wanting to go watch The Notebook or something a little more my speed(please detect the sarcasm). I'm really pissed that I just wasted that much time of my life. Come on people, you can't be serious?

Super Moderator

UK
    I don't mean to be mean
    Then why post the same angry post here, which doesn't focus on any specifics - so it's just a rant, which you posted in the Night 07 thread?

capncnut
    The fact the dude repeated the same post just shows you the lack of any brain functions involved.

United States
    so many notld remakes...

Netherlands
    So im going to look in now

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Notld 3d without a doubt. Anytime you need a gimmick to sell your product, Chances are that it sucks.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    the day remake looks horrible. it helps to listen to the fans

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    the day remake looks horrible. it helps to listen to the fans
    these guys don't even take what the fans want into consideration. There are simply not enough of us. They want to appeal to tens of millions of people. It's all about the mighty dollar.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"