Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moon pies with corn dogs on a hot summer night .

capncnut
    Bangers 'n mash can be either with gravy, onions or (my fave) peas. Saying that, Hellz is just a smidge north of where I am so it probably is a regional thing.

Bangers, mash and peas f**king rocks, had it last night mate.
    Last edited by capncnut; 07-Jun-2007 at 05:02 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Bangers 'n mash can be either with gravy, onions or (my fave) peas. Saying that, Hellz is just a smidge north of where I am so it probably is a regional thing.

Bangers, mash and peas f**king rocks, had it last night mate.
    Thanks! I knew it!

Hellsing's wrong and I'm right! Nyah, Nyah Nyah Nyah!

I like British food, though Black Pudding is NASTY
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    how can anyone stab themselves with a fork while eating...
    Well, the other day there was a fly in the house. I went to grab a flyswatter, but accidently grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed my girlfriend 69 times. So I could see how people could accidentally stab themselves with forks......

Undisclosed
    well Philly i hope she saw the funny side...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    Well, the other day there was a fly in the house. I went to grab a flyswatter, but accidently grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed my girlfriend 69 times. So I could see how people could accidentally stab themselves with forks......

You'll all look back on this one day and laugh. Ah, good times.

United States

Government regulation of eating utensils.

Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Because Im legally blind. Close your eyes and try to eat and tell me what happens next
    Was it Sienfeld that said he would be terrified of eating being blind because,
    "There could be bugs in my food and I wouldnt see it."

This is serious, Proctor & Gamble has issued a recall of all its plastic containers. Going all the way back to the mid nineteen-sixties.There is no procedure for search by serial numbers on the containers, because Proctor & Gamble didnt start serial numbers on the containers until 1970.
    Federal officials are setting up emergency sites all over the country to round up these dangerous objects.
    Federal authority chairman Clancy O'Reilly says, " The sooner the better we get these devices of food storage out of the publics hands. There have been reports of food storage violations all over the eastern seaboard.
    The President will make an emergency address to the country at 3 pm on the next monday that is the 15th of that month."says authority chair O'Reilly.
    " People should be aware of their surroundings. Stay in your homes & follow the federal instructions for food container disposal."

Detachments of your local Homeland Security, Federal Agencies & National Guard will be inspecting civilian homes soon.

Mona Clydesdale of Parsipany NJ is frightened," I just want my Tupperware back." Says Mona ,47.
    " My cat, Toonces is sad because there is no way to keep his leftover food fresh in the fridge ."

Mr. Don Miller of Fort Lauderdale FL says," I am trying to get through this.We have to stick together."Says Mr. Miller, 72.

An undisclosed source says there are rumors of attacks by these plastic containers.
    Bill Carson of Omaha Nebraska, was found at his home, supposedly partially devoured, but walking around his home by his aunt Betty Loomis. No one would respond to our request for an interview.

Will the Government be able to stop this atrocity ? Can we count on our leaders to eradicate this horror ?
    Last edited by DVW5150; 08-Jun-2007 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Tupperware attacked my cat.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."