View Poll Results: well?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • superman!, hes the frikkin man of steel!

6 35.29%
  • wolverine!, how many times he can take the hulk!

4 23.53%
  • ....nerds....

7 41.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another whos tougher thread

Undisclosed
    nothing wrong with being a nerd...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    There are several comics where they show Supermans hair as being indestructable. So I'm pretty sure his arms are as well!

I can think of several ways Superman can beat Wolverine. One would simply be to fry him with his laser eyes until Wolverine passed out or "died" and then grab his body and chuck him out into space.

Or why not slap him in chains and put a weight on him and toss him into the deep sea. When he reached the very deep sea his body would implode and all that would be left would be his skeleton. If he somehow survived the implosion, he'd still be out of air and never ever in a capacity to break free. So it'd be an eternal prison of... hell. But then again, the human body needs air to function so I think this would surely kill Wolverine.

Another way would be to simply punch Wolverine. Superman can stop a ****ing train with his bare hands. Imagine what kind of power that punch packs. It wouldn't be like the comics where the guy says "oof!" and falls over passed out, Wolverines entire face would be mangled. Superman would be able to tear Wolverines flesh off his skeleton with his mere fingers.

If Wolverine extracted his claws, Superman could just fry them with his laser and the heat would burn Wolverines hands. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if Supermans laser would simply be capable of cutting off Wolverines head, save for the skeleton.

Now, for ways Wolverine can kill Superman. He can find kryptonite, and it's pretty hard to come by. If it was a spontaneous fight, Wolverine would be ****ed. And if it was a planned fight, then Wolverine wouldn't show up because he knew he'd get toast.

Super Moderator

UK
    NNNNNNNEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDSSSS!!!!

They'll bicker back and forth till they're blue in the face, they'll re-iterate their opinions back and forth without realising it, then laugh about it, then go back to reiteration-without-realisation. (Yes, I'm included in there, I'm such a nerd for zombies, so shaddup any "nyah!!!!" pokers ... ... well, that sentence made sense to me at least!)