View Poll Results: Should smoking be banned?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, everywhere.

2 6.67%
  • Yes, in public places and bars.

7 23.33%
  • Yes, in public plaes.

3 10.00%
  • No, barowners should decide wether they want it or not.

13 43.33%
  • No. Period.

5 16.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smoking ban?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Huescacho View Post
    Yes, but I must paid taxes for cure them. All people can do that they want do, but without damage to nobody... Are you my teacher?. You aren't nobody for tell me what I must do. I don't think that my idea was fascist. Who are you for hurt me?. If I am Hitler, you are a ****ing bastard!. I must remember you, that in WWII, in U.S.A., there was a lot of fascists...
    Huescacho I am sorry...I didnt mean any harm by my words.I only wanted to make light of your statement.
    I am not your teacher, & I am not intending harm to you in any way.You & I know very little about each other and it would be unwise to attack with harsh words.Disagreement is part of democracy. I dont think killing is justified if someone does drugs or smokes cigarettes. But you do ...Ok I can agree that those things are harmful, but killing or burning people alive is not the answer.
    You are not Hitler, you have hardly the craftyness of that c*nt.
    I am glad you know the meaning of freedom, so take care...My father blew his brains out when I was 16 . I did know my father, so that disqualifies me as a bastard.
    He was a helicopter pilot served in Southeast asia ...He didnt ask for anything in return of his country.He gave this country everything he had.
    Enjoy your day.Pardon me while I light up.
    Last edited by DVW5150; 01-May-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Livening up the place...
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Super Moderator

Germany
    They just passed a smoking ban in Maryland effective February 2008. No smoking in any indoor public place except cigar stores. It's a good thing I don't smoke.

Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by DVW5150 View Post
    I am glad you know the meaning of freedom, so take care...My father blew his brains out when I was 16 . I did know my father, so that disqualifies me as a bastard.
    He was a helicopter pilot served in Southeast asia ...He didnt ask for anything in return of his country.He gave this country everything he had.
    Enjoy your day.Pardon me while I light up.

I'm sorry for your father (Vietnam?), but you aren't nobody for tell me fascist. Freedom?, who is free now?. the rights of the "normal" people are under the rights of the drugers, and other kind of people... I want not speak of freedom, because if I don't think like you, you can send me the Marines!

United States
    [QUOTE=Huescacho;83729]I'm sorry for your father (Vietnam?), but you aren't nobody for tell me fascist. Freedom?, who is free now?. the rights of the "normal" people are under the rights of the drugers, and other kind of people... I want not speak of freedom, because if I don't think like you, you can send me the Marines! [/QUOTE} WOC 3 1st Air Cav, 1965-67 returned 67-69 earned Bronze Star ...He had serious nightmares because of his experience there the second time around. Disillusion over what America was becoming ... I think being spit upon by a waitress would f*ck just about everyone up after doing what he did.

Semper fi ... drive safely & have a good weekend!
    I was Army 160th SOAR/10th mtn div Somalia '93
    Its good to be alive!
    Last edited by DVW5150; 01-May-2007 at 06:32 PM.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Spain
    Semper fi ... drive safely & have a good weekend!

Thank you!. I hope the same for you!. Have a good weekend!.

I think that your father mistakes to returned... I'm glad for his Bronze Star... The nightmares is a bad thing. They are very difficult to erase of our mind... I work in a psiquiatric hospital, and I see it all days...
    This is true!!!. I'm glad for you. Mtn = Mountain Infantry?... How many time was you there?.
    Last edited by Huescacho; 01-May-2007 at 07:22 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Huescacho View Post
    Thank you!. I hope the same for you!. Have a good weekend!.

This is true!!!. I'm glad for you. Mtn = Mountain Infantry?... How many time was you there?.
    136 days 3 hours 10 minutes in Mogadishu Somalia, left on the to 15th of October of '93.Mountain yes...Special Operations Aviation Regiment.
    My wife is very supportive and very caring about helping me w/ combat related "stress"... I am getting over it . As soon as I am over it, Ill die of old age.
    Any way, take care Huescacho, an old American saying : "Dont let your meat loaf", its a joke to laugh about ...
    Last edited by DVW5150; 01-May-2007 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Zed ate though my screen door...
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Spain
    136 days 3 hours 10 minutes in Mogadishu Somalia, left on the to 15th of October of '93.Mountain yes...Special Operations Aviation Regiment.
    My wife is very supportive and very caring about helping me w/ combat related "stress"... I am getting over it . As soon as I am over it, Ill die of old age.
    Any way, take care Huescacho, an old American saying : "Dont let your meat loaf", its a joke to laugh about ...

Long time... You are a lucky man!. Not all the wives are supportive with this kind of jobs... I hope that you win! (Ill die of old age). The laugh is a very healthy habbit!.